1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are your favorite kind of jeans?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wilted, Dec 25, 2012.

?

What are your favorite kind of jeans

1. Skinny

33 vote(s)
    53.2%
  2. Jegging

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Bootcut

22 vote(s)
    35.5%
  4. Flare

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  5. I don't wear jeans

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  1. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    What are your favorite kind of jeans? Skinny, jegging, boot cut, flare? Comment below if other.

Mine are jeggings in the winter/cold months because they are easy to wear with boots. In the summer/warmer months I prefer flare.

#1 wilted, Dec 25, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2012
  2. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I usually wear boot cut.

3. Gen

Gen

My favorite type, and really all I buy, is tapered. Its like slim/skinny, but so much more freeing and comfortable. So I picked Skinny because that is the most close.

4. Zontar

I like those ones that show my well-earned biker legs and ass off. Although my ass isn't as nice as I want it to be, the skinny jeans really bring it out.

5. Salazar

Errr I wear bog standard jeans?

6. Emberstone

My problem with skinny jeans is that 90% of the people who wear them are the kind of people who shouldnt. nothing worse than seeing someone try to squeeze into skinny jeans, when they just dont have the body-type for them. it looks good on some, but then you see the mother of six who has never excercised a day in her life squeezing into them, and hanging out the top.

skinny jeans accentuate what you have, and that is true of people with good bodies, and bad; they maginify the effect.

maybe it is because I live in a place where we have a higher than average obesity rate, and that makes me biased, because I constantly have to see people dressing really inapporpirately (walmart is scary in the summer. you will see people, who make morbid obiesity look healthy, squeezing into tube tops and denim short shorts.

There are a few people who are overweight who actually dress really well, and they look fasionably good. but at least, if your going to squeeze yourself into low-rise skinny jeans, THEN PUT ON SOME FRICKAN UNDERWEAR BEFORE YOU BEND OVER TO GRAB SOMETHING OFF THE LOW SHELVES!!!

7. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Slim fit, I think it's called. Pretty much all I wear.

Didn't vote, because I don't wear either of the options.

8. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I usually wear men's boot cut jeans.

9. julia

I only wear skinny jeans, they're the most flattering.

10. wilted

This is very true! People that really should not be wearing tight fitting clothing often wear it anyways. I sometimes wonder why they make skinny jeans for larger people. I mean no offense to anyone on this forum that might be overweight, but there are other more flattering cuts of jeans available :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 25th Dec 2012 at 09:34 PM ----------

I'm guessing that's probably boot cut. Those are usually the "standard" jeans.

11. Alexander69

I love straight cut jeans they work great with my body show off my butt and make me look thin! The best

12. lenon01

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I prefer skinny jeans because I like the feel of tight clothing. It's nice to feel compressed for some reason, haha. However, because of where I live men who wear skinny jeans get picked on (Even though I'm in high school - it's like, come on. How old are we now? Even the adults make some rude comments! .___. ) I tend to only wear them when I'm out with friends at a place where I feel comfortable.

I've been told that I look very good in them though.
    Especially my butt, apparently. ;___;

13. grizzleybear33

I love my skinny jeans. Until this year I usually just wore slim straight but this year my sister told me to try some skinny ones and so I did and have loved every minute in them. I am pretty skinny so squeezing into them isn't an issue. I don't know about you guys but American Eagle was the only place that I liked the skinny jeans.

14. wilted

That's so sad that men where you live get picked on for wearing skinny jeans! I would expect it from high schoolers, but adults too. Wow! I happen to like guys in skinny jeans :slight_smile:

15. FunnyMonkey

skinny jeans!!!!

16. wilted

I buy my skinny jeans from American Eagle too! Although there men's jeans probably fit different than their women's. lol.

17. grizzleybear33

Haha just a little haha :slight_smile:

18. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love the jegging flare jeans. But since that wasn't an option, I just voted jegging. c:

19. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Skinny or slim straight. Mostly skinny.

20. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

I love jeans. Mostly skinny jeans, sometimes slim straight. I prefer straight-legged jeans in general.

My waist size is slim and getting slimmer recently, so it's been hard to find jeans in a size that fits. I bought two pairs of American Eagle skinny jeans size 28 last summer and they fit alright then but now they're kinda loose. I have to agree with the posters above that American Eagle makes pretty nice (and relatively affordable) skinny jeans, although they only recently introduced them as a new product IIRC. I also wear Levi's 511s (Skinny) and Levi's 510s (Super Skinny), and got a few other pairs from Lucky Brand, Buffalo, and Levi's Denizen (a more affordable version of Levi's only sold at Target, but nice for the price).

And yeah some people make fun of guys who wear skinny jeans, in my experience usually though it's guys saying something along the lines of "no straight guy would ever be caught wearing skinny jeans" or "if you wear skinny jeans you like to **** men" or sometimes a girl saying mockingly that she would never date a guy who wore jeans as tight as hers...none of these really bother me personally. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: