1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

21st birthday

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mitchell, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Mitchell

So... it will be my 21st birthday in a few weeks. I have plans to go somewhere nice.... I also had my first beer the other day.

What were your experiences like?

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My birthday is in early January. I was off from college on my 21st birthday, so my parents took me to a nice restaurant with live jazz. I actually really enjoyed it.

I have mixed feelings about my college birthday experiences. What would happen was my friends would take another friend out for HIS birthday (in mid-January), and I'd be invited along, and given a "Oh, and it was Lex's birthday, too, so happy birthday to him!" It was well-intentioned, but to this day, college friends wish me happy birthday on HIS birthday. :slight_smile:

Lex

3. FunnyMonkey

Well I had been going to this bar for the year, my friend played in the band and I as always the DD as I couldn't drink (but a few night I did get drunk underage in that bar. I had my party at that bar at midnight I had my first legal drink with only two,none of the rest showed up Only one of my friends bought me a drink. I did however get drunk.
    The next night I had another birthday party since it was still my birthday and no one came. The bartender was shocked and gave me a few drink on the house.

No took me out to dinner or made me a birthday cake. It was kinda sad. But that's mine I hope your Birthday goes better than mine did!! And if I'm not online on your Birthday Happy Birthday!!

4. Mitchell

I am going to go down to Mohegan Sun for the day.... Will be fun....

5. FunnyMonkey

That sounds like fun. Good luck!!!

6. Mitchell

Thanks.

Drinks, games, and fun.