1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This holiday suck

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Renge, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Renge

I don't know what to do and I'm bored.. Just wander around my house and watch those boring show on tv, I need something new.. My friends are busy and I don't used to wander around the mall alone. What should I do? Or maybe you guys can tell me what do you do..

2. FemCasanova

(*hug*)

I think I read in another thread that you are muslim, which means you don`t celebrate Christmas, right? You just have an extended holiday? Do you have any friends who you can spend the holidays with? Is it possible for you to make a few new friends? May I ask your approximate age, like 13-18, 18-25, etc? Are there any LGBT organizations where you are located? Or any youth clubs, etc? Could you imagine moving somewhere where there are such? Where are there possiblities for you to meet new people, make new friends?

Lol, this is probably the reply I have ever given with the most questions :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Another idea is to have projects during the holidays, like, watch all the episodes in a new series. Read some books. Get a new hobby, like painting, or writing, etc. (*hug*)

3. Shyguy5

I agree with FemCasanova, try to make a list of things you'd like to do.

My family isn't really close to one another so my Christmas isn't as grand and fantastic as other people think the holiday should be. It's almost not even acknowledged sometimes. But I try to keep busy while my Christmas celebrating friends are busy; I keep busy with reading, gaming, talking to my friends who don't celebrate it or even just some R&R.

4. caughtbywitness

You could do some of my homework/revision if you like!

5. Renge

Yep, yep, umm I have friends but they can't be with me for everyday, ryt? And new friends? Where could I find it, should I jumping to random stranger and say 'Hi, would you be my friend?' haha XD
    I'm 15 and no there's no such club. If I could, I would move to europe or america, yeah I wish.. Sob..

Lol, it feels like I'm being interviewed xD

Well, I used to draw anime or manga but I left it.. Watching movies is boring, I kinda want the LGBT movie but its hard to find it. When I find it, I'm scared to buy.. :O