1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I ugly... I mean come on, I am

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gazza123, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

I am being serious about this. Am I ugly, am I just kidding myself with this whole "I'm a good looking guy" thing that I keep bouncing about my head. I look and I think "meh" am not to shabby but then I see other guys, some on here and I think that yeah, I am kidding myself.

I'm not a good looking guy so why try and convince myself otherwise.

2. onlythebulls13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    C'mon man don't say that, your not ugly at all. I agree that when I see some of the guys on this site I think damn, this dude is fine as hell and yes it does make me feel ugly but that doesn't mean I'm ugly.
    I'm your stereotypical pot head, nerd with glasses, get away with wearing things that would be seen as gay just because everyone who knows me sees me as a straight nerdy stoner who just doesn't give a fuck about fancy clothes and shit
    Just be yourself and be confident, those two things make men so sexy to me. Your not ugly at all, if I saw you walking down the street, you'd definitely would get a double take :thumbsup:

3. ForceAndVerve

You know when people say "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" they were't fucking kidding. YOU don't get to say whether your attractive or not. The rest of us do.

You want the truth? No, you arn't ugly. In fact, going purely off the few pics I have seen of you, I wouldn't say no if you asked me out.

Now stop beating yourself up. Emoness is not a trait I like in a guy. >_>

4. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

A double take.... really.... Im not sure i believe you but Im just gonna have to take your word for it.

---------- Post added 27th Dec 2012 at 09:30 PM ----------

Thanks man, i feel somewhat, a little better i suppose although i dont think my pucs are that good

5. onlythebulls13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yea, I'm serious.... If were at a bar, I'm hitting on you all night. Don't be so apprehensive when it comes to you being attractive, I'm telling you, you are very attractive and I think you know it....maybe you've gone through some sort of denial and now your second guessing your looks.... You are attractive at least to me you are

6. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

Thanks

I just dont see myself as an attractive guy compared to others

Plus i think my pics might make me look better than i do... if thst makes sense

#6 Gazza123, Dec 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2012
  7. ForceAndVerve

Unless you're photoshopping/airbrushing your pics then they CAN'T make you look better. If anything they make you look worse, at least in my experience they do.

8. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

Well i cant do any of that. I dunno... i just feel as though someone would choose someone else over me or that im just not attractive or something

9. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

No, you're not ugly, I think you're pretty attractive. However, when people are insecure about themselves people can pick up on that and its not attractive. That's all the advice I've got.

10. leer

I think you look alright matey allot better than some of the mingers I see in bars when am out dont be so hard on yourself .(*hug*)

11. caughtbywitness

'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'

12. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

Good advice

Short and Simple

---------- Post added 27th Dec 2012 at 10:06 PM ----------

So they say... so they say

13. Deaf Not Blind

well, my 90 year old gramma used to compare herself to 20 year old girls. I told her that is so unfair to herself, she needs to compare to nobody! She was gorgeous!

Why are you comparing yourself say to a guy in Greece, or one with a tan in Cali, or hey want to compare yourself to me? I am not even transitioned yet...who is better looking man?

I think God gives us what we got...got to work with that. Best thing we can do...yup coming from somebody who is not happy with appearance...is love ourself as who we are, not look at magazines that are airbrushed, and not say our nose should look like this, our forehead like this...or we are not good enough to be loved. Dude, love yourself 1st, not arrogant asshole like, just see you are clean, dressed well, and have a great smile. Be genuine guy, love others and yourself...and men and women will be attracted to you and want to be your friend. And the guys you want to find you handsome will find it from within...I have only been truly attracted to personality...if they are hot but jerks or have no self esteem I fade off.

---------- Post added 27th Dec 2012 at 02:13 PM ----------

^ that!

14. Lewis

I feel the same. I think we see our own flaws x1000 compared to what others actually see...I sometimes look in the mirror and I'm just like 'ew', but then I have to realise my face is like 2 inches from the mirror and I've only just woken up.

Confidence is a huge factor too, a lot of people are way more attractive when they have some confidence behind their looks (not arrogance though). I think maybe that's my problem. I find I get more attention when I'm drunk and have some liquid confidence inside me.

15. MichaelB

You're far from ugly man.

However self-confidence is attractive. If you think you're ugly, people will pick up on that and be like 'da faq? Why does he think he's ugly? There must be something wrong with him'.

Appreciate yourself and what you have. I mean, no-ones perfect, but I'm thankful for my good qualities in appearance and my bad qualities simply heighten my good. At least... that's my train of thought, right? haha

16. awesomeyodais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The biggest reason you find yourself unattractive is probably because you're not your type. You are attracted to guys who look different, and you don't fit those criteria so in your eyes you're not attractive. Just for fun check out a few of the "cute or not, hot guy, etc" threads and you'll see there's quite a variety of "types" that some but not all people find attractive.

17. Hard Candy

Hard Candy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    You're not ugly man. I mean, sure, there are a lot of guys who are better looking, but it does not mean that you are ugly. And sometimes, physical features that may seem like a liability can actually be an asset. That's why models some have really huge foreheads or crooked teeth, because physical beauty comes in different varieties.

18. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd tend to think that the pics give an accurate reflection of you. As it was said above, confidence in yourself could go some ways in how you see yourself. maybe try to work on accepting the way you look.

Here is something to consider. While physical attraction is a part of whether it clicks, it is by no mean the most important factor. More often than not, what makes you, the things you have to offer, and which come from inside of you, will be the defining factors. This is what will allow someone to say: 'I can see myself to be with him.'

19. Alexander69

You not ugly at all shut up!! :wink: lol don't worry we all have different tastes and I've seen some guys on here who I'm like OMG i'd tap that and I think they are sexy af but it doesn't mean I'm ugly. The one thing that makes me intimidated is when a guy has more muscle then me.... Like I love a guy with muscle but if I see guys with muscle I feel like "fuck I'm so fat and ugly" even though I'm really fit and thin I just have a huge issue gaining muscle. I used to have an ED when I was younger and after I got help I gained alot if weight and became obese I then lost all that weight in grade 8 and I guess after I started feeling more confident in myself I trusted my looks and I became to cocky and even when I was popular I still felt intimidated by a ton of guys an I still do. What I'm getting at is many people don't find themselves attractive models included in that your not alone I still feel ugly to this day :frowning2: :slight_smile:. But again you are not ugly you are thin and have good looks USE it flaunt your body I know some people like me feel better and more confedint with a thin or fit body if you have it flaunt it :wink:

20. MixedNutz

I think your cute