1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This made me really happy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kylegf2011, Dec 28, 2012.

1. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Today I was in the mall and I saw two guys together, one was holding the others arm, and hugging him, maybe they weren´t even gay, but they did look like a couple, and they seemed so normal, I just liked seeing that in real life :slight_smile: (I hope they were gay :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

And I´m posting this because I wanted to share it with someone :slight_smile: I wish I can one day find someone and look like them

2. Renge

Oh, I know this and feels the same

3. AutomaticStop

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I feel the same way whenever I see something like that. I find that I feel happier for gay couples as opposed to straight because it's just so wonderful to see that they've found someone after walking a much more difficult road.

4. It makes me smile whenever I see gay/lesbian couples. :slight_smile:

5. Brenny

I totally get what you mean. I love it! When I was in Cali there was a couple walking along and in this whole crowd of people that passed me, one was like "I want ice cream!" Then I saw the other one reach out, grab his boyfriend's hand and tell him, "We'll get some when we get home." It was such a normal thing and not really a big deal. But that is what made it so special. They weren't afraid at all. I couldn't get it out of my mind afterward.

6. MidnightOwl

I saw a gay couple yesterday. My dad is the one who pointed them out and said that he thought they were a couple because they had some sugar in their tank. Mind you I'm not trying to offend anyone, it's not a bad thing. Just simply at least they can walk on the streets without hate.

Now if only people would stop calling me by a gender. Hmm....now that would make me happy.

7. returning

8. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

That's so cute, I always love seeing gay/lesbian couples. It makes me feel a little bit prouder each time with being gay. :slight_smile:

9. redstormrising

my gf and i are completely open and affectionate in public . . . i always hope that if there's a closeted gay kid watching us, he or she will feel a bit better about the future. we both still get excited when we see other gay couples, too.

10. awesomeyodais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ^^^^ reading things like this makes me happy

11. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    yes, it makes me happy too :slight_smile:

12. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor Guest

This whole thread... :'3

13. SkyDiver

I see more and more gay couples all the time :') It's such a wonderful thing to see.

14. Adarya

I love seeing gay and lesbian couples walking around and not being afraid of showing public affection towards each other. Even though it's rare to see it still makes me a little happier each time and reminds me that I'm not alone. Even though I'm on this site everyday it doesn't really sink in that your not alone until it happens in your everyday life. When I see a couple I smile because I know that I want to be able to do that someday with the person that I love.

15. Vivi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Aww, that's so cute. It's great when people can actually see that gay couples are no different from straight couples.

16. hello1992

It always makes me happy when i see a gay couple together. There was this lesbian couple who used to sit opposite me in the library. I felt like telling them i was one of them (LGBT). I just like the idea that people feel they can be open about it in public like that. I sometimes also feel sad that my position isnt as good as theirs...

17. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    :slight_smile: