1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

if you could go back in time....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MerBear, Dec 29, 2012.

?

would you go back in time?

1. yes

38 vote(s)
    54.3%
  2. no

18 vote(s)
    25.7%
  3. maybe

14 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. MerBear

what would you do?

me personally , i would save my mom from overdosing

2. Just Adam

I would go back to when I was 4 and make myself be thin. Its held me back and ruined most of my life. I would tell myself to study more so I can get a job and not be unemployed and worthless at 24.

And say btw you like guys.

3. jaxdolphin

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would have done better in school

4. Of Mice and Men

I would have stopped my friends from slipping away from me :|

5. koilfong

koilfong Guest

i would have told myself to get up and power though the difficult times no matter what.

6. nixxus

california, not the coast. more inland than that
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i'd do something awesome..lol.. like be a hippie..or tell my biological mom shes a stupid twat for taking drugs while pregnant

7. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I chose maybe. I'm glad to be past all the heartache and struggling. But if I could go back, I would go back to age 16. I would try harder in school and not settle for B's and C's. I also would not have let my ex control me as much as she did.

8. hello1992

I don't have any major things i'd change. I guess i'd go back in time and tell myself to look at things differently and have more fun.
    I should have kept up with playing badminton. I wish i was more sporty, it would have earned me a lot more favour in my school. I'd also tell myself to be more outgoing, my first year at secondary school wasn't great because i was a bit of a teacher's pet.

Probably also to work harder. I'm happy with where i am now, but it was a very tough journey and i had to deal with a lot of people thinking i couldn't do it (my teachers actually shouted at me for taking a specific module and applying for a uni -which i got into).

9. cloudburn

I would go back to when I was 8, just to be in the hospital room when my father passed away. To hold his hand, and tell him that I love him one last time. That has haunted me for 13 years.

10. jvn95

I would have gone back to went I first started high school and gave myself a hug and let him know that he loves himself. That others peoples views and what they are doing do not matter if it makes you feel bad.

I may also have told him he was gay and in love with his best friend, because that was the root of everything going on when it first started. It would have saved alot of fighting and loss of friends.

11. Fiddledeedee

If I could go back in time with my current knowledge, I could ace school classes. However, I'd really rather just stay in the present.

12. GayJay

id like to do pretty much all of my life again. this time id stick with my mum and not rin off with my dad and allowing him to control my life cause i was scared. not be a bully at my primary school cause i knew what he would be like if i wernt beating someone up(hes a screwed up man who got satisfaction out of beating people up and inflicted that onto me ages 3 to 12.) also i would make better friends in the early teenage years so i didnt get in so much trouble.

13. Delta

I would love to change my life, but I don't believe it's changeable. I think in regards to time travel, no matter what you change, the result ends up the same. So I'd rather not relive past trauma, and just let the past be the past.

14. MerBear

Yeah , I wish my sister never hit my mom and I wish mom never had alcohlism but she did so I can't change it

15. Night Rain

Prevent my mom from marrying my dad. :lol:

16. Average Joe

^^ This x 100. Why do we have to be so stubborn when we're young? Why can't we listen to our parents when they tell us that we go to school for ourselves and not for them?

There's lots of other things I would have changed, but everytime I think of them I get really depressed...

17. jdeb1992

I'd want to see my parents meet- they are totally opposite people, but they somehow can make a relationship work. I just want to see those 1st interactions and study it. (I mean they met at the time clock at the store they worked at- how romantic?)

18. MerBear

Me and my are total opposites but somehow we click , we understand each other preety well too.

But she is my ex so....haha

19. jdeb1992

you are also 16, lol.

20. MerBear

Yeah....I know but it's the first time I met someone completely opposite from me , it's refreshing actually.