1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Talking about homosexuality at school ...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by airbusa380, Dec 29, 2012.

1. airbusa380

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If somebody (a friend) is talking about that, how do you react (if you are in the closet)?

Are you like: i hate gays ... or you act like you dont care

I usually just say that they are normal people and that you shouldn't treat them differently (without trying to sound too gay... haha)

when i was younger, i acted like i hated gays but then i felt that wasn't right (as i was 'encouraging' others to hate gays)

:kiss:

2. I'm not friends with homophobes, although some of my friends crack harmless little jokes about gay people. I just say, "Well, I honestly don't mind gay people." And no one has reacted negatively to my opinion. I try to not make friends with the naive. I freely express my opinion, and no one has tried to hurt me in any way.

3. hello1992

I come across as a very understanding person anyway so being sympathetic won't draw suspicion towards me. I just try to not get too passionate.

Once at my school i was arguing with a fundamentalist after he said homosexuality is wrong. I did come a bit strong then and i wouldn't be surprised if people wondered why i was arguing so strongly

4. leer

at school allot of my mates were of the homophobic type so I more or less kept my mouth shut I knew I was gay but shiting myself in-case they found out typical northern comp school .I know I should have had more balls then .:icon_sad:

5. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i always defend LGBT ppl whenever anyone mentions them

6. MerBear

I always wan to say something but usually someone says it for me

"Fuck you!" Is what I'm thinking to the haters haha. I'm too weird