1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dropping hints.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TyraBanksIsFierce, Feb 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TyraBanksIsFierce

Yeah so I wanna drop hints that im gay and yeah....

Ideas?

2. Paralyzer

To your friends or to a crush?

I'm not too good on the friends part.. but I've been dropping hints to my crush all year about me. I think it worked for the most part.. haha

We had a class together and I'd bring myself to smile at him when he wasn't looking, then when he looked at me, I paused for like half a second then turn away smiling still.. haha I also stared him in the eyes when we passed in the halls... so I'm sure he knows something's up.. I've seen him do some weird things for my attention so I guess he wants to tell me but we're both pretty shy.................... so I don't know if that helped at all.. but when something comes up, I generally tell people. Haha, (unless I'm in public and it's about my personal life)

Ohhhh, and you can't go wrong with rainbows.. haha
    (something I keep hearing other people say)

#2 Paralyzer, Feb 24, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2008
  3. Swimmerboy

Tell your parents you want to pierce your nipples.... thats what got me out of the closet :icon_wink

4. Swimmerboy

I love rainbows! Thats right you cant go wrong with rainbows!

5. Emile

Emile Guest

Well, that's what I'm currently doing with my best friend. I usually don't talk about girls at school nor do I talk to her about guys. Though I think I recently gave her a hint a bit too big... she was walking in front of my, and joking, she started walking like a model. She looked at me and said : "You like it huh!?" And I said (GOD!) : "Well, it's not my fantazise." And she looked at me strangely (lolll). Oh well, she won't be surprised when I'll come out to her hehe.

So yeah, be careful while giving hints. Though I think it's a good way in coming out. Good luck!

6. Swimmerboy

Maybe you should throw a party where the only music playing is Madonna, Sher, Goldfrapp, The Dresden Dolls and dance music of course. Decorate with rainbows and pics of same sex couples holding hands and making out(and also note that you did all the decoration YOURSELF you fabulous boy you). Make sure you play a Margaret Cho video like Revolution or The Notorious C.H.O. and try to get a Kathy Griffin Video! Have LOGO on the television (if possible when not watching gay comedians). If I think of anything else I will tell you.(!)

7. Bader

Bader Guest

Well Dropping hints umm
    Put a rainbow pin/badge on your school bag :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Talk about that millionaire who left his whole money to gay charity (and on how GREAT it is)
    umm
    comment on her clothes ,and about the things you hate to see on people
    (exmple : Omg i hate Crocs )
    and say *yay* , * omg * and *eww* all the time

8. Laurie77

The manner of which you start dropping hints would depend upon the circumstances of your own personal situation, and what the reason are behind dropping hints, ie what you are trying to achieve..
    you give me the ove information and i would be happy to oblige with helpful advice..

9. Time

I did something last Friday that caused me to go from only closest friends knowing to a lot of people knowing, simply by going and getting my hair completely straightened (it never really looks right when I do it myself) and wearing eyeliner as well as 'emo' clothes. People all day kept asking me if I was gay and I just shrugged and said "So what if I am"?

I was pretty pleased with myself :grin:

10. DanW

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Lol, ok tomorrow at school we are having jeans for genes day (you raise money for some charity somewhere,) but the point is you come in casual clothes (and jeans, of course.) so I'm gonna come in by best spur of jeans, a white button up collared short, a waistcoat and a leather jacket. Lets see what happens..

#10 DanW, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  11. FightingShadows

I've tried many, many times to drop hints to friends and family i'm trans. They all just thought I was a lesbian :/ That is, until I actually came out and told them. What seems to be catching on with the gay community is rainbow bracelets.

12. Britishskittles

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I have a rainbow belt , grunt or ignore my dad every time he talks about boys to me , haven't had a boyfriend in 4 years , went to see black swan and the kids are alright with me ,he found my copy of diva in my room which is the like UK version of curve a super lesbian magazine , I have worn some pretty gay hats in front of him and I talk about not having thing in common with my girly sister, wanting to not get married in a church and adopt kids and before my mum died she read my diary talking about having feelings for girls and saw me watching the l word a hell of a lot. My point is when it comes to parents denial can be strong , you would think my dad would know by now

13. BudderMC

This thread is from 2008 guys, no need for it to be bumped. Try and keep an eye on the posting dates in the future. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.