1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sleeping with pets.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jvn95, Dec 29, 2012.

1. jvn95

Hello all.

Recently since my dad has moved out after the divorce. The dog in the house has taken a liking to me and now follows me around and sleeps with me now. Before he never even acknowledged my presence and now is sleeping in my bed.

I love him now, he's so sweet and listens to me rant while I'm waiting to fall asleep.

The only downside is that he snores and farts under my blankets like a full grown man. -_-

Anyone else let their pet sleep with them?

2. grizzleybear33

Haha I sleep with my cat if that counts... Wait I mean my cat sleeps with me, I do NOT sleep in a cat bed. When my dog jumps up though he tends to stay toward the bottom of the bed and is odorless and soundless. :slight_smile:

3. vennligst

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My two dogs sleep in the beds of everyone in the family. They used to make rounds and switch beds as various people went to bed at different times, but now they just find whomever they want to sleep with that night. One of the dogs likes to sleep at the foot of the bed and the other sleeps with her head on the pillow.

Honestly, I like having them on the bed, but it sucks when someone sleeps over because then you have two people and a dog on one bed. #thestruggle

4. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, I have a cat that I've had since I was 7(so 18 years) that sleeps on my bed. Thankfully she doesn't fart or snore.

5. MidnightOwl

R.I.P. my cat whom passed away in July 4th 2011, use to sleep at the foot of my bed. Sometimes I think he's there when he isn't.

6. FunnyMonkey

My dog you use to sleep with me, but he was a big bed hog for being a small dog.

7. Suffocation

My dog likes my fucking parents bed better.
    But I love her tho </3

8. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My dog sleeps with me when I am home from college. She is a pug.. So she snores and farts a lot too...

9. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
  10. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When I'm home, I don't allow my pets to sleep in my bed although it'd be nice. I'm allergic to cats so that's a no go... and my dog is too big to fit on my bed. Also, my bed is very high so it would be unsafe.

11. Wndy

Wndy Guest

My cat sleeps with me often. He's pretty adorable. <3

One of my parent's cats has also started sleeping with me recently...and has been somehow tracking kitty litter under the blankets. No idea how he does that, since he doesn't actually get under the blankets.

12. MidnightOwl

Because he track kitty litter on the floor. Your feet pick it up. It's actually you bring kitty litter into your bed.

13. CTJ

CTJ

I used to have a greyhound when i was younger and she always slept on my bed. She was a pain though, she'd like to sleep slap bang in the middle of the bed and spread herself out. So i had to sleep in the most awkward positions just to keep her happy. I miss her though, she was the only dog ive had that loved me the most and not my parents.

14. RebelD

When I get home from university, my cat sleeps on my bed and recently my mother's cat has also started sleeping there. I don't mind, they are quiet and don't fart, but they sometimes take up way too much of the bed for my liking haha.

15. MixedNutz

Hahaha

The pug used to sleep with my bf every night. I slowly changed that. Now he's allowed on the bed every Sunday morning and that's it.

16. Zendlar

If we have a foster dog and it's okay in the bed, it sleeps with us. If not then it used to be our 2 cats, but they kept on jumping on the window sill above our heads and landing on us in the middle of the night.

That and we had to start storing the dog food in the bedroom because they would rip open the bag and eat it.../sigh stupid cats.

17. dairyuu

Our two dogs (pointers, so pretty big dogs) sleep in between my parents in their bed every night. With their heads on the pillow, under the sheets.

18. curlycats

i have two cats who sometimes sleep with me in summer, but always sleep with me in winter. i'm their living pillow/heater lol.

19. Deaf Not Blind

NO! Gay is good, but do NOT sleep with pets!
    :roflmao:

---------- Post added 30th Dec 2012 at 01:19 AM ----------

I had a cat that snored! and he snorted food out his nose after chowing down too!

20. leer

my dad has a dog who slept in my bed when i stayed over at his didnt fart or anything but would keep re-adjusting position also occasionally get woken because he was licking my feet .