1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cougars

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BoiGeorge, Dec 31, 2012.

1. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Is anyone else into older women/men? Like me and my girl have a 6 year age gap between us (shes 23). Ive always been attracted to older women. Never dated a girl younger than me. I find I can relate more to older chciks. Anyone else dig cougars?!

2. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    YES. I prefer older women. Typically ages 23-40. Taller women too. 5'4" and up. <3

3. Delta

I feel a little bit too inexperienced next to someone much older than me. Like, they've been through so much more, and I'm just starting out. I think once I get older, I'll have less of an issue with it, since I'll feel more on the same level as the other woman.

4. hello1992

I dont usually have crushes on olde men, but i do occasionally get a few. I had this big crush on this guy sitting opposite me on the tube. He must have been approaching 30, but he was so cute. May even have been gay...

But i cant imagine getting involved with anyone older than me, my lack of experience would amke sure of that anyway. i need someone who i can relate to...

5. Caliber

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah i like it if their older from about 18-25 would be ideal for me

6. vennligst

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm totally into older women. I mostly date people my own age just for convenience's sake given that I'm a minor, but there's something inherently attractive about an older person who has their life (relatively) figured out. Plus, there's that teacher/student trope that's in almost every lesbian film ever, so that might be part of it.

7. aeva

I usually work best with somebody who is a year or two older. I'm not necessarily opposed to dating somebody older than that, but more than 5 or 6 years would be too much for me. I may be attracted to them, I just wouldn't be in a relationship with that big of an age gap (4 years is the most I've had in the past). Dating younger people hasn't worked out well for me though.

8. Awkward Balloon

Not that I would ever act on the attractions, but I am only into adult men, guys my age just seem to young for my taste. I usually prefer the look of men in their late 20s to mid 30s.

9. SunSparks

This ^_^

10. leer

my first experience was with a guy 12 years older than me .

11. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Define older. With girls I don't really care, I usually go for girls my age or slightly younger. My boyfriend however is 5 and a half years older than me. I like the fact that he's quite mature.

12. IrisM

Hmm. I'm not really swayed by age. I've met women I've liked that have been as young as 18, and as old as 40. I guess for me it's more about how they carry themselves, how they treat others, and the things about them personally that make them really shine to me. I like nice people, and I fear aggressive people, although if she was a bit playfully pushy once we're comfortable that might not be bad.

13. hmph

hmph Guest

my boyfriend's 3.5 years older than me!
    and i have had a few serious crushes on people in their 30s. i love intelligence, and older people tend to have more.