1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worst first flirt ever.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jvn95, Dec 31, 2012.

1. jvn95

So earlier today I was at Wal-Mart with my mom. It was slow going and it was time to check out.

The electronics section was in the back and nobody really was back there. I was getting a phone card and me and mom went to go pay for it.

I get up there and mom says to check out while she goes to get something.

The card is having issues and the first the guys says to me is "Your'e Hot."

At first I thought he said "Are you hot?" Because I was wearing my new jacket and amazing new scarf. I said "yeah I kinda am getting hot actually." and took my scarf off. Then I hit me. He was hitting on me.

My mom was coming back up and he said "who is that? Oh wait, how old are you?"

I said I was 17

He said "Is that your mom?"

I said yes.

I just ignored everything and wanted to check out. But the guy said as soon as my mom got out. "Oh I'm sorry I was hitting on your son he looks older than he is."

She kinda laughed weirdly thinking it was a terrible joke.

The card was still having problems and we were standing at the register waiting for him to finish. He kept cussing at the machine and once everything was settled. My mom said happy new years and he said "It's even better since I got to see this nice piece of Jail-bait."

My mom just about knocked him out.

I told her lets just go. We left.

That was so creepy. He wasn't even hot or even cute. Just really creepy looking.

Mom is going to complain to management about this. She said she could care less if he is gay or straight, Man or woman, he should not have came on to a minor in front of their mother or ANY costumer for that matter.

So creepy... I want to puke. Here I am, feeling good about the way I look today, stylin' my hair and getting a nice coat and scarf and wearing my glasses that I seldom wear while I'm with my family for new years to get hit on my a pervy creep in wal-mart by the cashier.

Anyone else have a terrible first flirt? Or any experience from someone flirting with them for that matter?

2. djt820

Welcome to Wal-Mart!

3. Thieves

Thieves Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    ...What? What is wrong with this man? Even when I was younger and older straight men would obviously try to hit on me in front of my mother (ugh), they never actually went out of their way to call me 'jail-bait' out loud in front of her or other people.

This baffles me. And yes, it is quite creepy. Some things are just better kept to one's self. :confused:

4. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know, I think I would have been flattered and amused either way. :grin:

5. Renge

umm what's jail bait? ...

6. SimplyJay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I probably woulda heard it as "Are you hot?" too, if I had a jacket on in the store (even though I wouldn't be wearing a scarf even if it was below zero(F) out LOL)...I'd probably say yea its too warm in here for a jacket & that'd be that...I wouldn't think any more of it.

If by some chance actually noticed that he was trying to hit on me I'd probably die of shock right then and there :eek: (if not I wouldn't be creeped out or anything by it...but I'm also old)

7. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Someone not of legal age.

8. CamaroBlack

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Maybe you should go to target next time. :lol:

9. Fire2free

Fire2free Guest

Lol I went to a all girls college once just for a friend of mine's party. Got hit on by a girl in the first hour and ended up at my first gay bar. All this went down when I was just 14 and didn't even think I was gay...:lol: he'll I don't even think I really knew that she was biting on me till she tried to make out with me. :confused: wasn't the best experience of my life.

10. Juggalo

Women always flirt at me. I'm bad at it, and have been told I glare at them and they get scared.
    The only attractive men to flirt at me two of my friends who are confirmed straight. They probably have no idea, buuuuut I should probably start a topic about that. They're both really secure though, and flirt with guys anyways, for the lulz.
    The only gay guys who have flirted at me were both much older. One is repetively flirty, and seems to know. That said, he is ultrafemme and can't help but flirt. So while I can respect that, if he tries to snaps my underwear one more time he is gonna get clocked. The other older guy? I had to defend myself.

I'm bad at flirting now. And I hate older men. Yay for me. Sometimes I think guys my age are flirting with me, but due to my experiences I just can't tell.

11. hello1992

Sorry but i just had to laugh. i read the first half and thought this i going to be some cute story about your nervousness and fluffing it all up in front of a really nice guy. Then i scroll down and realize that you thought he was a massive creep. That must have been so awkward in front of your mum! But in all honesty, even if he was cute i wold have found that a little creepy as well. Especially the whole calling you a piece of jail-bait in front of your mum.

Well, at least it may have boosted your confidence a little, or just made you feel slightly violated :wink:

12. Odahingum

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Does your mother know you're gay? Being hit on is one thing, and being hit on in a creepy way is another, but being hit on in front of people with whom you're still closeted is hell.

13. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    moral of the story: don't go to Wal-Mart

14. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

:roflmao:

15. inthedark4eva

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

[​IMG]

16. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That guy was a pig. #1: Don't continue to hit on someone you have confirmed as underage. #2: Don't do it in front of his mother. #3: Don't do it AT WORK.

I would certainly complain to the manager. While the sexual harassment policy may only apply to other employees, that would leave a very bad taste in anyone's mouth for going back to the store. He should be fired.

17. ForceAndVerve

I'm sorry, how is that guy still employed or not in jail? I find it hard to believe that someone sane would say that to someone, in front of their mother...at work! :eusa_doh:

18. jvn95

Ugh.

I just want to forget all of it! He was so creepy looking! Why couldn't it have been a really cute cashier?! Nope. Gotta be the creepiest one ever...

I would have come out of the closet to get the cute guys number in front of my mom. Just makes me shiver every time I think about his creep-a**.

19. Gen

Gen

Tell me about it. The majority of the people I have been around are usually composed and we arent really obsessed with sex/relationships right now. But the ones who are vocal are always the most disgusting and creepy.

#19 Gen, Jan 1, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
  20. MidnightOwl

Often times I am to blushy and giggly to flirt with my partner in crime. They are amazing and beautiful. But I get all giddy and turn into a shy turtle.