1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Going to kill my dad

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MidnightOwl, Jan 1, 2013.

1. MidnightOwl

I'm vegan for an important reason. When I eat meat I get eczema and psoriasis. So I went vegan. But it's been so desperately hard to be vegan in this house because of all the snide comments I get. So tonight dad ask

"Who's going to have dinner?"

Me, "What are you making?"

Dad, "Food"

I mean come on, I'll eat the vegan sides. But he never tells me what he's making. He's always telling me how much he doesn't check ingredients and doesn't care about what he eats. Well good for you. But maybe you could care about what I eat. I'm your child. Just because I'm 21, doesn't mean that you suddenly jump off the cliff of caring. Apparently though painful psoriasis is not good enough for him to care.

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have psoriasis too, but my diet seems to have absolutely nothing to do with it. I just have it all the time in certain places.

Still, that really sucks. How about you offer to cook something you know he hates? When he complains, just say "Well, it's food. It's not like it'll make your skin peel off or anything." He might get the message.

3. Alexander69

Awe I'm sorry I'm vegan also my parents are barley home so I pretty much eat quinoa and carrots and salad everyday LMAO

4. Retrospect

Same here. I've decided to go vegetarian. Until I move out, all I eat are salads and craisins these days :} My parents think it's a liberal thing... and god forbid they try anything "liberal."

He might warm up to it eventually. :slight_smile:

5. MidnightOwl

He never will because my bio mom tried to control everybody with vegan this and health food that. So he just is a dick because of that.

6. Alexander69

OMG that's terrible :O I'm sorry :frowning2: (*hug*)

7. starfish

Well if you don't like what he is cooking, why don't you just cook something for yourself?

8. MidnightOwl

I always cook for myself, but I tend to borrow sides from time to time too. Especially if I don't want to make a lot of something.

My bio mom was abusiveand controlling and not a good person, she wasted a lot of our money, etc.