1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so lonely!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by superstudly_89, Oct 1, 2006.

1. superstudly_89

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi im Zach im 16 and im from Michigan (im gay too) and i have never had a bf anf i really need one you should reply sometime! we could become friends or more wutever you want! so drop me a line sometime!

2. Isaac

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    First i'm really glad that you are open and accepting of your sexuality, and it's important to know your self. You know as they say, you must love your self before you can love anyone else. Now i didn't write you to be your boyfriend as i live in Canada which could make things hard. In my opinion you sound really lonely and you just want to throw your self at anybody. I use to and still do have low confidnece and am not the most popular person. This is just my opinion but you shouldn't just want to 'love' somebody just becasue your lonely. If you've ever seen Will and Grace, (Will is gay, Grace is female / straight-best friends of 15 years) and Will wants to have a baby.

They both talked about artificial insemenation and he wants to have a child becasue he is so lonely and full of love that he just wants to just give it away. Now there isn't anything wrong with that but make sure you love your self first. Say to your self that i am worth something, i have value, and that way if you get into a relationship you will not allow yourself to be walked all over. If you just jump into one becasue it could be fun or your lonely; then you'll be desperate to stay in that relationship and that person could just walk all over you becasue you don't want to upset them.

I to have longged to have a boyfriend becasue i was lonely. I thought how cool it wold be to go to the movies with him, maybe lay on a bed and watch a movie, go swimiming, go camping in the summer, and just have a boyfriend would be cool. BUt i soon realized that i just was so lonely that i was practically beging for one that i soon realized it wasn't right. Love will come when it does and yeah at 17/18 it wold be sweet to have one now, if i dont, that's okay. I accepted who i was, i am happyto be me, and evenutally i may meet that person.

I hope what i have said is useful in some way and maybe i'm totally of base by i thought i would just give you my thoughts on the matter. Cheer up, you'll find soemone.

3. William1

Hi Zach, I'm 13 and a half, and I'm in Australia, and like you I would love to have a bf. But like Nathan, I'm not writing to be your bf - like I'm on the other side of the world, so it wouldn't work too well.

But I want to add to Nathan's advice and say that you shouldn't sound so desperate, coz you will attract the wrong people.

Like about six months ago I was new in Australia and I was desperate for friends, so made friends with a guy I met at the bus stop (who was like 40) and I nearly went to the beach with him alone. It was the guys here who told me that could be dangerous - I didn't even think about that, I'm so dumb. LOL!

People can see if you are desperate and they will either take advantage of that for stuff like sex or they will not respect you coz you need them more than they need you. Like I got lots of friends at school now, but even if I didn't, I wouldn't go with a stranger just coz I'm lonely.

Hope you find someone soon. :icon_wink

4. JayHew

In Loving Memory Regular Member

Superstudly, welcome to EC. I too am not in here for a BF as for one I am far too old for you and I am also a goodly distance from where you live. As the above posters have made good points to you, I will not repeat them. Just be who you are and don't worry about the BF angle too much. Usually that happens when you least expect it or are not looking.

Meanwhile, as pointed out above too, don't give yourself a timetable to have something like this come about. If pushed, we tend sometimes to make bad decisions or fail to take into account something called "unintended consequences" meaning we don't think things through properly and plunge into something only to have bad things happen because we didn't take the time or felt we didn't have the time to do something properly.

Make friends around you and it doesn't have to be only gay friends. Enjoy yourself as much as you can while you can because all of a sudden you will find yourself an adult and realize you missed a great time being a teen. Be content, but not necessarily satisfied.

Hope lots of good things come your way and again Welcome.

5. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Guys - the original post dates from 1st October 2006 and superstudly_89 hasn't been here since 16th October, so it is very unlikely that he'll see this.

One of you could PM him though - if he has it set to send emails about PMs he'll see that and come to have a look.

6. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi Zach mate. im also 16. ive only been on ec for 3 weeks and have already made a couple of new friends. im not sure yet of my sexuality but tend to think that i might be gay. hope you like the forums and posts. :icon_bigg