1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

living in the san francisco bay area

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mickjagger, Jan 4, 2013.

1. mickjagger

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    who here is living in the san francisco bay area and is interested in meeting up to talk? i find myself uncomfortable talking about homosexuality with the people that i already know. i could use an anonymous somebody who wants the same thing that i do: to just talk with someone like me with no strings attached or possibility for "gossip scandals."

even someone who wants to over messaging is good too. just let me know.

2. Alexander69

You'll have to private message someone to talk about meeting them. And it not recommended to meet anyone through this website :frowning2: this is more a support group. I know how you feel in a sense but EC has a policy about meeting in person and things like that. No one here is judging you trust me ❤ we have all been in your shoes and some still are feel free to talk about anything here any questions you have just ask :slight_smile:

3. RainbowBright

Why don't you go to an LGBTQ center support group to talk to strangers in person about it? They are perfect for this situation.

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, and welcome to EC!

Alexander's correct, we don't allow any form of off-site contact or information exchange until you are granted full member status, and even then, while we don't prohibit information exchange, we encourage people to use EC as a support resource rather than a place to meet people.

There are a number of good LGBT resources in the SF bay area if you want face-to-face discussion. If messaging works, then feel free to contact any of the EC advisor staff, as all of us are available to talk over PM or IM. And you can also communicate with any EC member using the "wall" system. Hopefully one of those will meet your needs!

5. Niqk

Niqk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I heard there are a lot of gays in the San Francisco, you can very easily find someone to talk with, at least if they are interested in talking.