1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For gay guys: When you were asked out by a girl...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gleeko0, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Gleeko0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, if/when you were asked by a girl before, at a bar or a similar place; have you ever politely declined by answering, straightforwardly, "I'm gay" ? :grin:

If yes, how did it go? Did the girl believe you or took it as an excuse for not accepting? :eusa_doh:

2. Given To Fly

One two out of my last four nights out in the gay quarter of town, I've been approached by women. In gay bars. Take the hint ladies! Both times I've had to resort to ignoring them and hoping they give up.

Having said that, although I identify as gay, if the right woman came along and we hit it off, I wouldn't rule it out completely.

3. awesomeyodais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    On the rare occasions it happened (I'm rarely in those bar/mingling situations), when she asked if I was single (or with some friends and the question was so are you guys all single) my defacto answer was "married to my job for the moment".

4. leer

few times at school said yes to one as it was brilliant cover for being gay had no intentions of doing anything and nothing happened lasted about a month till i was dumped:roflmao: also on a few nights out i got chatted up despite me mentioning am not interested .:slight_smile:

5. Brenny

I've never been asked out by a girl... :/ Guess it doesn't matter.

6. jaysuss

I am a flirt so I let it go on and it is quite fun. Of course they find out in the end but it is fun watching it fall apart. I do just say I am gay and they are like BWAH!

7. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I have. One woman, who was hitting on me from the passenger side window of her friend's car and whom I'm pretty sure was drunk, said, "I can convert you!" I just shook my head, turned my music up, and kept walking.

8. Gleeko0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "I can convert you!" BWAHAHA, Best one so far xDDD :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

9. Eponine

A straight friend was joking around that she and I were dating when we were with a whole bunch of other girls in my program. (I was the only guy there, which may or may not have been suspicious... haha). I would have gone along with it, but decided it was a better moment than any to just come out to them since no one seemed to know, despite me being open about it. xD

10. Eurinthe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    One girl in middle school asked me out. I said no, then she asked, "Why not? Are you gay?" I said no again, as this was before I was conscious of my sexuality.

Another girl in my junior year of HS also asked me, but I said I couldn't because...I had too much homework...yeahhh, I should've been more honest, but I was in a rough patch with my sexuality and didn't want to come out to any more people.

11. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes. It went fine. She told me to let her know if I ever changed my mind. :slight_smile:

Lex

12. Nightmaric

All the time. I had two girlfriends before I realized and then I told myself I wouldn't ever date another girl again. But, so many kept coming. It was awful. I don't think I am nearly attractive to garner that kind of attention. I had recorded at least ten confirmed girls crushing on me in the past two years... :/ And at least three older guys (for my age, it wasn't right) and a few that I didn't click with. My solution is to be as boring and apathetic as possible, and eventually they just move on. Or they stop texting/talking to me.

13. Byron

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If I am ever asked out by the aforementioned girl my response would be, "You must not know me very well."

14. MrHojalata98

It's happened a few times in school. But the worst one was about two months ago. It was during lunch and this girl just came up to my lunch table and asked me out (talk about being forward) now it would have been awkward enough since I'm not out at school but to make matters worse two of my friends that knew I was gay were there. I ended up rambling about how I'd recently broken up with my girlfriend and wasn't looking for a relationship...just remembering is making me feel embarrassed all over again

15. 341

341 Guest

This has happened to me so many times. I do just respond saying "I'm gay", the response I get normally is "Why are all the hot guys gay... agh", quite funny.

16. timo

I would tell them I'm gay if it were to happen now... in the past I just told them I wasn't interested. But it doesn't happen often that a girl comes to me.

:lol: that bolded part... I have no words for it.

17. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

All the hot guys are gay? I never got that memo; last I checked, all the hot guys are straight. :confused:

18. 341

341 Guest

Are you sure that they're straight though?... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

19. Bolin

Well, I've never been asked face-to-face....the only love confession I've ever gotten was from a girl, but she sent it through a love letter...I hadn't even seen her before that day, and she admitted in the letter that she had been stalking me... >_> Naturally, I did the only thing my socially-challenged mind could think of and just ignored it and tried to avoid her.

20. Caudex

Caudex Guest

I am quite confident no one will ever ask me out.
    Sigh…to dream…