1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Proposals

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by colorful, Jan 4, 2013.

1. colorful

Just wondering if any of you fantasize or talk about your potential proposal to/by someone. My girlfriend told me that if she were to propose to me that it would be at this museum (which really isn't a museum) in our city. It's cute because it's where we first met. :slight_smile:

2. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, I think about a future proposal from time to time and how I'd like to do it or what I would want to say. :love: I'm a sappy romantic though.

3. iBlakexo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I haven't fantasizes about a specific scenario but I do often think of what it will like to be proposed/propose to the love of my life. I'm such a hopeless romantic :3

4. redstormrising

it's funny . . . my partner and i have been discussing wedding locations, size, etc. - but we've never discussed proposing (like, which of us does it?) or getting engaged in general.

5. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I think about my future wedding heaps! As for the proposal... Not really. I dont know if i would or she would propose yet! :grin:

6. Zakky

Sigh... I imagine this guy i love from school would one day propose just at home with the two of us... Nothin special. Although the problem is i dont even know if hes even gay or not XD hes confusing.

7. aeva

I wonder about it from time to time. I haven't quite worked out if I'd like to be the one doing to proposing, or being proposed to...

8. IrisM

If my special lady proposed to me, she'd have got me a new pair of shoes, and hidden the ring box in one of them. I'd go to try them on, pull it out, and then there would be a little note that says "Marry Me?"

Not that it has to be an expensive ring, just something that looks nice and that matches with hers. =)

9. timo

I sometimes think about it, but the problem is that my boyfriend is.... well, nonexistent.

10. Kay

Kay Guest

I proposed as such years ago. I asked my long time partner "Do you want to move in and stay a lifetime?" Mind you this was long before anyone even thought same-sex marriage or coming out for that matter was possible.

11. Van

Van

Someone propose me now. I'll say yes, I promise. :grin:

I love watching proposal videos on youtube. I sometimes get as excited as if it was me that proposed/got proposed. :grin: