1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stupid attraction to snobby people

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Alexander69

Idk why.... Well I do kind of know why.... But I have an attraction to snobby guys and I always befriend snobby girls...... Idk how to stop this I like it but I hate it at the same time it's hard to explain :/

2. vani

vani Guest

Eh snobby people are annoying they're so judgey' and point out everyones flaws and barely like to do anything.

3. leer

dont like snobby people much its the way most look down at you

4. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I recently had a bad second date with a snobby guy. Snobs are bad. They suck energy out of their betters.

5. regime

regime Guest

Personally i did the same thing when i was in private school i would always be around them..one cuz they were hella entertaining..and i think i just like people that treat others like trash..idk im always drawn to them even now..if they are jerks im attracted..

6. themonkey319

I'm going through something really similar! I keep getting attracted to guys who are definitely d-bags socially but when alone with them they are different. No idea why and I haven't done anything with these guys because most of em are straight, but I have a feeling if I dated one and entered into a negatively mannered situation then that may (or may not) be enough to stop it.

7. Alexander69

Because d-bags like me like to show off..... Ill admit I am a d-bag I wish I wasn't a jerk, snob,d-bag but I am......Like I said we act different around different people like people we feel we need to show off to to keep them either jealous or threatened by us to prove we are better then them...... It's a sad sad lonely life let me tell you. And it's hard to keep friends because honestly you are never really true friends you are simply trying to be with them because either 1. They are good looking 2. Wealthy 3. Popular..... Do people actually think populars are friends?? HAHAHA I never had any REAL friends I was popular at high school but people talked shit about me my friends used me for my money and parties populate never like each other we always fight to be hotter, dumber, sexier, stronger anything to PROVE WE ARE BETTER we will do AND IT'S SO STUPID I wish I don't do these things.