1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awesome night

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by luvlontime, Jan 5, 2013.

1. luvlontime

Instead of posting some more depressing search for advice, I had an awesome night and just want to share. I have an employee that is 20 yrs younger than me, and comes from what has been described as a "white trash" upbringing. His parents know that they couldn't raise him properly and constantly tell him to come to me for advice or to get my opinion. I could go on and on about them and how I feel so bad for this kid, but I will not. I think the upbringing comment pretty much sums it up. Regardless, the best advice i told him was when he gets 18 he should get a place of his own with his girlfriend and start looking at things from outside the box. He did and thanks me all the time for helping him start his life. Since he has left in the 3 yrs he has excellent credit, a savings account and even started a 401(k). Has a beautiful apartment and an awesome relationship with a great girl, that happened to graduate with my daughter. Now on to my awesome night.

Like I said he is 20 yrs younger than me. He acts like he is 27-28 and I am more of a goofball acting younger (probably younger than him!!). Anyway, we have become great friends over the 7 years I have known him. He even wants me to be his best man whenever they decide to settle down. I am his boss and he is the best employee I have ever had. Being a "in the closet loner gay man" I don't get to have much outside fun. Today he helped me repair my car & I told him I would take him out to dinner. Think I forgot to tell ya...he is really hot and has an awesome body...not that I would want to lose a friendship or anything and I think he would be supportive if I came out to him, but I would love to be with him for life, but I know that he is wayyy too young for me and wayyyy too straight!! Which I am 1000% cool with. I just love spending time with him and we have everything in common (ie hobbies/sports, etc). It was such a great day today. We stayed 2 hrs late after work to get my car done and then tonight we went to dinner and then to his apt to just hang out. It was so much fun to be out of the house and hang with someone I really care about. He is such a special person to me and I would do anything for him. I am just so excited for what a great night i had I thought I would share. I hope there are more nights just like this. Can't wait til I grow a set & exit this damn closet LOL!!!! I was so excited I even went and got a haircut and new outfit, which he noticed & complimented on...

Oh I hope I find someone just like him when I slam this closet door shut for good.