1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fluid gender

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eatthechildren, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Eatthechildren

Am I the only fluid gendered person here? :grin: (I hope not :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:). I'm still exploring my gender identity, and it'd be nice to hear from people like me :slight_smile:

What are your preferred pronouns? Do they change? Do you have more than one name?

2. Jim

Jim

I think I'm trans FtM, but i'm still figuring stuff out, so sometimes I just say I'm genderqueer. I prefer male pronouns, and my internet friends call me Jim, though my "real-life" friends call me by my female name.

3. MidnightOwl

I'm not exactly genderfluid when I'm out, I mean as in single, my everyday life. I see myself as unisex. I often become gendefluid in a relationship to fit the role of the relationship, but still view myself as unisex.

4. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I think of myself as somewhere between genderqueer and ftm. It kind of ping pongs between these two labels

5. samizer0313

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm genderfluid, closer to neutral. I really don't have a preferred pronoun but a few of my friends call me Sam instead of my female name.

6. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm pangeder. So, I go back in forth between male, female, neutral and completely outside of the gender binary. I'm ok with any pronoun really. I don't have any that I prefer.

7. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i don't really feel like a guy. but i'm also happy enough calling myself one so idk :x

8. Fisnou

I present myself as neutral or slightly androgynous, very occasionally female if I have to, but I sometimes wish I had the courage to be more male (wear guys' clothes). I'm lucky in that my name and nickname are unisex so I just go with that :slight_smile:

9. hmph

hmph Guest

i dont care what pronouns are used but when it comes to titles i prefer male ones. like sir, king, etc. i like miss, though. HATE ma'am, lady, "girls". like fuck off i'm not a girl.

i'm not really a fan of the neutral pronouns or fe/male ones so idk i dont care. i'm just a person. i dont see myself strictly fe/male, but i guess other people do. oh well.

my name is unisex though, Alex. pretty thankful for that. if my name was Tiffany or something, gah it'd be hell

10. Eatthechildren

It seems like I'm the only person who prefers different pronouns at different times :s I hope that doesn't mean I'm difficult :L

11. hmph

hmph Guest

nah bro!
    sometimes you feel different than other times. nothing wrong with that. just understand that not everyone is really open to gender fluidity.
    difficult for stubborn people, but that's their fault, not yours. :slight_smile: