1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dinner party ideas anyone??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hello1992, Jan 6, 2013.

1. hello1992

hey guys!

In a few days with me and my friends are meeting up and will have sort of a dinner party. It isn't going to be anything major, we are mainly just going to meet up at someones house to catch up from after the holidays and also cook dinner.

Any ideas for a dish?

Ideally something not to fancy as its going to be a casual dinner but i still want to amaze everyone. Something that doesn't require too much effort as well. Also something that can sort of also be a side dish as i doubt i will have made the only dish. Kinda have a little bit of expectation on me as for christmas i made this which everyone loved:

Chocolate & caramel layer cake recipe - Recipes - BBC Good Food

Thanks for any ideas!!!

2. Hexagon

Not too fancy, huh? You could try a pasta dish. I made a courgette and lemon spaghetti dish for dinner earlier if you want the recipe.

3. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    watch Come Dine With Me for inspiration

4. hello1992

Haha, pasta is too casual, i want to impress. Unless i go big on the veg included. LOl dont have time to watch come dine with me i'm afarid :frowning2:

5. leer

how about something from Jamie Oliver am sure he has something for everyone .