1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guys clothes and passing...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eatthechildren, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Eatthechildren

On certain days, I'd really like to pass as male. But I don't know where to start! I've made some binders (They don't do the job very well... But it's better than nothing) and if I wear lots of T-shirts it's not a problem. But I'm pear shaped (I most of my fat on my thighs, hips and butt) so right now the only thing I can wear is tracksuit bottoms, and I don't pass very well in those either :L

Anyone got any advice?

2. Hexagon

Jeans that aren't skinny. And you could try doubling up on binders to make them work better. And assuming you manage to pass successfully, use male bathrooms or you're in for hell.

But mostly, be confident, and don't let any doubts about your ability to pass show. Project maleness in the way you move and speak. Most people don't appear to be capable of looking further than that.

3. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Observe how guys walk, act, talk, sit... And then try picking up on some of their mannerisms. Thats what i do. Its kind of fun too!