1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Kiss guys/girls? Who was it with and how was it?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BillCozby, Jan 7, 2013.

1. BillCozby

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My first kiss was a little like this (please someone get that reference).Anyway lol my first kiss was kind of spontaneous because the setting was in a club of all places.I was dancing with this cute guy..(cant really remember what he looked like persay) I wasn't drunk or on drugs or anything I was just in the heat of the moment and I kissed him just like that xD. I surprised myself because im so introverted its crazy. Anywho i swear he wanted to do "other" things like have sex but i just wasn't interested because I wasn't gonna let him take my v card lol cmon now i want that to be special..Anyway I would love to hear anyone else s experiences.(Btw the kiss was a month ago) :icon_redf

2. FruitFly

And twist.
    And twist.

I was very shocked with my first kiss. I wasn't expecting it, and I giggled through it as it was somewhat reminiscent of having a large slug pushed into my mouth. It certainly was not full of fireworks, rainbows and perfect feelings. Still, at least I can look back and laugh.

3. prism

I said no more teachers and no more books
    I got a kiss under the bleachers
    Hoping that nobody looks

Except my first kiss was on the bleachers during a school dance. I was 14 and had just begun my first year of high school. He was in a suit, I got a rose, the setting was magical, but the kiss wasn't.

4. Given To Fly

My first kiss was when I was 19, in the back of a taxi lol. She was the only girl I've ever had a relationship with. We first had sex about 3 months later.

Never kissed a guy :frowning2:

5. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My first kiss was when I was about 9. My parents always made me come along to my siblings sports games because they didn't want me home alone. This time of year was baseball and I found baseball to be very boring (and still do actually) so I would just find random kids to play with, and once there were a bunch of us and this girl and I got dared to kiss each other, so we did. It wasn't that great

6. IrisM

Never have. I've always kept to myself IRL, plus shy.

7. caughtbywitness

Guy first, wasn't very nice.

Girl who wanted to but waited until i'd had the first kiss, it was actually slightly nicer. Idk.

8. jaysuss

My first was with a girl in the back of a van. It wasn't special for me at all. My first kiss with a boy was somewhat better but it didn't really have any sparks.

9. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First kiss that wasn't a dare was with a good friend who I had something of a crush on. After a couple of drinks, she was super affectionate, sitting on my lap, kissing my neck and my face. And somehow I was still surprised when she kissed me on the lips.

10. Thieves

Thieves Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    My first kiss (kind of ironically now that I think about it) was with another girl. My childhood best friend and I were play-wrestling in the dark during one of our sleepovers, and while it was fun and I didn't take it seriously as usual, things began to heat up for a strange moment and she ended up kissing me. It was a fairly passionate kiss, and we ended up making out a little. This was when I was around 11 or 12, so I wasn't exactly sure what was going on, but I knew deep down that I did like it a lot, because after that night I was always secretly wondering and hoping that it would happen again whenever we had another sleepover.

11. Luke Matt

I still haven't kissed someone...

12. RainbowBright

I was really sure I didn't want to be in a relationship growing up, so I avoided them like the plague. But then when I was 18 I met a guy who kind of blew me away, he was the opposite of everything I had come to think guys were like (and hated), so I decided to go out with him. I had friends who were pretty conservative and shy and they never made a move or made it clear they wanted one, and then when a while went by with no kiss, the relationship would break up. So I decided that would not happen to me.

I went into his dorm room (he was 21 and a senior at our university, I was a freshman), laid down on the bed in the dark with the music playing [cringe] and kept leaning closer and closer to his face, waiting - I was not going to leave until we did this. When I was about an inch from his face, he said the worst thing you can ever say at that moment: "Do you want me to kiss you?" I wanted to die of embarrassment and awkwardness, so I just kept leaning in hoping he would get the hint, and he asked me again [cringe!] and I should have figured it out there, throw this one back, you are not compatible! But I just nodded and mumbled "yeah...", and finally he did kiss me.

And then we full on made out for 2 hours. And I was really shocked that his head and lips felt so big, so much bigger than I expected compared to mine, it felt like I was making out with a horse the whole time. But I was nothing if not determined, so I kept going to try to get better because I thought it was something I was doing wrong. It was really hard figuring out how to lean on the bed and where to put your arm so you're not lying right on it, and how to tilt so you don't hit noses. And how to use tongue but not too much. It was kind of advanced for a first kiss, but I felt like I had to make up for lost time.

I ended up marrying that guy. And the kissing did improve a lot, and somehow I guess I got used to it because his head shrunk down to normal size, lol! And I certainly got a lot better. But I should have listened to my first instinct, because we were not really compatible in any way, he was socially awkward and never went for anything if it was a risk, and I wanted to live life head-on and be really social, so I guess the story of our marriage was in that first kiss.

I haven't had my first kiss with a woman yet, but I am really looking forward to it, and I hope it happens within the next 6 months. But I don't think I'll camp out on her bed waiting for it this time... :slight_smile:

13. leer

was 17 and had planned it all mum was away on holiday with step brothers anyway guys name was Tim had invited mates around for a few drinks and I corned him in the kitchen &
    snogged his face off worked like a dream .next day he visited and it sort of went much further .:icon_bigg

14. Fate

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    18 - I had a boyfriend at the time

He wanted to kiss for a long time but I kept telling him I wasn't ready
    After a while I was sort of pressured into it
    After we spent the day together he drove me home, we sat in the truck for a little while then kissed...
    It was just a peck, no tongue or anything...
    It made me smile because of the awkwardness of the situation, but I didn't feel anything "special"

15. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first kiss was with a girl, on her bed, we were both 14. It sucked. Badly.
    We kind of liked each other and were hanging out at her place, and after some awkward moving closer together I kissed her. It was.. too wet, too much tongue, too much agression.. we both clearly didn't know what the hell we were doing. I remember thinking this isn't anywhere near as good as everyone always says it is. I actually thought it was kind of gross.

Obviously, now I know better and I absolutely love kissing.

My first kiss with a guy was almost a year ago with my current boyfriend. It was in the living room, I walked up to him and just kissed him. It was weird, different, but very passionate and simply amazing :slight_smile:
    Definitely an eye opening experience.

#15 justinf, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  16. prism

[​IMG]

17. gggualigeee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    hahaha:grin:

18. Adarya

My "first kiss" was actually with one of my good male friends in second grade and it only lasted for three seconds and was absolutely terrible, so I never count it.

So technically, I've never had my first kiss

#18 Adarya, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  19. ~ Forever alone...

20. ButterflyMay

My first kiss was on new years....with my best friend...who I kind of have a crush on. She knows I'm not straight and I we were talking about something, I forget what, and I said that it was annoying how I STILL hadn't been kissed. She said, then i'll kiss you at midnight. I said, okay, I'm dead serious. and she said, so am I. So right after midnight she kissed me, kind of a quick kiss, I think she meant it as a joke. She doesn't know that I like her.