1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

well school SUCKS!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tokarov, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I am in history today, and I will make this story short...

We were told to make a chart with rules on it that would make the perfect Utopia. Like "everyone gets paid equally" or "one judge judges all the people" stuff like that.

Guess what was #1 on all 5 (we were in groups) pages?

#1 No Homosexuals
    or
    #1 No Gays

Wow...whats worse is that my own COUSIN was yelling "PUT NO GAY PEOPLE" my own fcking cousin!! And the whole class cheered and laughed, and the teacher just smiled...and did nothing...

I had to laugh around with it, what was i going to do?

The world would be so much simpler if we were all the same right? all the boys looked, acted, and just were exactly the same. The girls the same. The world would be so perfect if everyone was exactly the same. BUT NO!

I'm not asking for us to all be the same...people are so close-minded.

I'm not asking for advice, I am just so tired of it!!! ARGHH!! I guess the only good thing is that i know who i can trust now...which is about 8 people....out of the 600-ish people at my school...:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

2. biisme

ooooo....i'm so sorry honey

(*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*)

3. Paralyzer

Hmm, I imagined a surreal momment there

Utopia's never work out, and it seemed that when you said the world would be so much simpler if all guys and girls looked the same respectively, I imagined everyone laughing as being the same in a sense and you were in a utopia.. but in fact you were not because you were highly offended by it which demonstrates that the only possible way to have a utopia is to corrupt the system and keep people ignorant..

Just saying.. but yeah. That sucks. That would hurt my self-esteem a lot too.

4. KatoKumi

Well you can't expect everyone to believe the way you do. And you can't expect everyone to accept you. Not even your family.

Honestly, my brother hates what I've "become," and what I've "chosen" to do with my life. But it isn't worth the time to argue, is it? I mean, you can't have a lower view on someone just because what they believe is different from you. I believe in utopia, and I think it could work out. I don't think that anyone should have a uniform, but everyone has to embrace reality for what it is. And respect other people in the ways their lives have progressed. Whether it's their choice or not.

Closed-minded people are what bring society down. Not the gays. Not the streetwalkers. It's the people who can't accept people the way they are.

And a utopia where everyone's the same is communism. No two people can ever be the same. Not one judge can judge everyone.

5. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Wow! I remember i did something like that for global. We had to make our own country some people played around and said no homos in their country and what not but they never put it down so i made my country gay friendly and all gays were welcomed and had a holiday lol

6. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't want everyone to be the same...

I don't expect everyone to be like "oh im fine with it" I know that's not going to happen.

it's just, if you were in that class, and you looked at all the posters for a "a perfect world...a Utopia" and you saw "No Homosexual" or "No gays" on every single one, how would you act?

I guess seeing my own cousin, a family member, cheer that, and know that when I come out he won't be accepting...it sucks, you know?

Just another day I guess...:dry:

7. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Don't be so quick to decide that. From what I've heard, a lot of people change their attitudes when people they know come out to them. There's a chance that if he knew the truth about you he wouldn't be so eager to put such a rule in place.

I do feel sorry, though. My school has more than three times the number of students yours does and I haven't encountered anything that serious yet.

8. Grof142007

WOW if that would have happen to me i would have stood up and force my self out stuff like that just pisses me off UGH PPL r so cruel

9. Hepcat

Wow, it sounds like your school is really bad. I've only seen that sort of thing on a more minor scale in my classes. I think schools are one of the worst places ever. I know at my school there were a few homophobic teachers but there was one history teacher I had for my last year at school who was anti-prejudice. And that's any form of prejudice, racism, homophobia, extreme nationalism, etc.

She had a really great outlook on the world and was someone I really admired. Whenever a student makes any that are homophobic, racist or joke about people with mental illness she immediately challenges them to a debate. And slaughters them with her opening statement. It's a shame more teachers aren't like that. Then I think schools would be much better places.

10. Sorry for the bad things.. well it's almost as bad as being left out in gym because your the "gay" kid...

11. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm sorry you had to endure that. Sometimes you just have to stand up and say something. Its not right for people to this and for the teacher to laugh about it is even WORSE!

12. neverover

idk, but me, if i were you, i think i wud trully laugh. maybe im crazy, lol. but why dont u jokes about them back? make ppl laughs about their works.