1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Based on what you know about me would you befriend me?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Alexander69

Ok I want to know if I'm liked or not so liked on EC I don't really know why I'm posting this but I want to see if I'm liked or not.

2. Zaio

Zaio Guest

I don't really know you so I don't feel like I can answer this question. I'd definitely be willing to hang with you and see if you're my type of friend though.

Although my version of "hang out" usually involves house parties or xbox/pc games. I'm generally not interested in being friends with people who don't share one of these interests, as I tend to find it boring to hang out with them. Although that doesn't mean that won't change, I just have yet to meet anyone who I find fun who doesn't.

All the best.

3. Deaf Not Blind

You really are sad huh?

i doubt you would want to hang with some of us. I am likely boring. But depending on the REAL you, I would want to know stuff about the person: if they are always crude like every 3rd word is a curse or vulgarity and use God's name in vain 300 times in 30 min, if they think they are better than others and are constantly gossiping about others and saying how they are nothing like them...but they are, if they are bossy to me and try to get me to say or do things I do not want to do, if they begin to hate on my for any of my beliefs, and if they are liars then that pretty much will guarantee a very short friend-life.
    Anything else, I have accepted a wide range of peeps for friends, a lot of ages, both genders, any sexuality, deaf and hearing, there is actually not a limit to the diversity so I stop there. My true friends are open to discuss and debate any topic, don't freak out or get overly emotional, they enjoy talking but also doing stuff, and we listen to each other and give a care...good times, bad times, all the time there for each other. Realness.

You will have friends you can hang with soon in college. Just be the REAL you...all of it...dont try to be what your parents want.

4. Given To Fly

I would hang out wih you, Alex (*hug*)

You seem like a nice guy to me. That's the trouble with us nice guys - noone seems to like us :frowning2:

5. leer

Id love to hang out with you alex despite being like thousands of miles away I can seance you have allot of love to give as a friend Please try not to be so hard on yourself .x

6. silkfrog1292

Sadly no.

Not because of your character or anything, but because I read some of your past posts and your interests are very different from mines. Sorry

7. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Even though you seem to have very different interests than me, I'd still hang out with you and be your friend, sure. I don't see why not. I'll be the first to admit I had to get used a bit to some of your ideas and heavy amount of posting, but over the months you've grown to me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: You're a really nice guy :slight_smile:

8. Eric

If you're feeling down, seeking validation from others isn't really an effective way to treat that just so you know. You should think about what's making you feel sad and explore ways to cope with it. Personally, I like working out or going on a long walk when I'm not at 100% mentally. :slight_smile:

9. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Alexander,

You're a good person at heart, that's grown up with an awful lot of misconceptions about how the world works and how people act. So I can see why you'd be sad... you are essentially having to reinvent yourself and find new friends and interests that are more meaningful than chasing after shallow materialistic stuff.

And working at McDonalds is probably a bit of a wake-up call as well.

So... don't be down on yourself. You're taking steps to become a great person at a pretty young age... your mom's gotten to the age she is and she's still stuck in the shallow materialism that will probably never change, and you're already taking different steps.

I would totally be your friend, and I think a lot of people here would also, because people can see when others are working to be authentic and be the best they can be :slight_smile:

10. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Sweetie, you sound like your lacking a bit in the self esteem department. You need to gain more self confidence. But youre a nice guy and the first person to welcome me to EC so u get kudos points from me!

11. Alexander69

Thank you all so much it means more then I can even say to have you guys like me ❤ I was feeling so Lonley like I wasn't important because all and all my family loves me but our love is different out love is more like "ill buy you a new car that makes up fr everything righ?" But I'm not like that I've truly never been like that I may have acted like that but I was so blinded in the world and I didn't open my eyes if I could take back all the previous posts I made I would I swear I would but I can't. I mean I went as far as to delete my old Instagram where I posted all my pretentious photos of me shopping flying places buying thing I was on RKOIG (rich kids of Instagram) and the rich kids of Instagram blog spot. And to me that meant everything. Now That I have opens my eyes i didn't care about that and thoes people I talked to on their they were so blinded! I created a new account tro support gay men I mean I never knew I could do these things untill I did them

12. Hexagon

I'd definitely hang out with you. Although given that my name is also Alex, things might be confusing ;p

13. AaronG

AaronG Guest

I'd totally be your friend. You seem like a really nice guy with a pure heart. I wish more people were like that in my town.

14. Deaf Not Blind

nah it be easier. Hey, Alex, pizza is ready! See? Now you both run and I don't have to waste two more words to get both of your attention. :slight_smile:

15. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Alexander, it's great that you're starting a blog about gay rights and helping others. Just make sure you spend enough time loving yourself (and I don't mean masturbating, though that's fine, too :slight_smile: )

Now that you're discovering your authentic self, it's important to realize that you won't be able to really love others, or even accept love from others, until you really learn to love and believe in yourself. So doing good things for others is great... but just be careful that, in the process, you aren't doing it just to seek out love, or to be appreciated, because then you're seeking love from others that you don't feel in yourself.

The best thing you can do is just keep talking about what's going on for you, how you're feeling, what's going on when you're having a bad day... and learn to let those feelings out, so that, at the same time, you can also realize that you're a good and wonderful and beautiful person worthy of love NOT because you do things for others... but just because you're you. :slight_smile:

16. Alexander69

I want to thank all of you I don't think I have shown my appreciation for all of you guys and I feel aweful for not always listing...... I want to thank you chip alot with all honesty I I didn't have EC I wouldn't have changed I really wouldn't have this place has opened my eyes helped me love who I am feel comfortable with go I am shown me I'm not alone! Than you guys so SO SO SO SO much ❤

17. plasticcrows

plasticcrows Guest

I've seen and read many of your posts but I still know nothing about you, so probably not.

18. jaysuss

Well I think you are a horrendous person :wink:

19. plasticcrows

plasticcrows Guest

It's okay. I know I am.

20. jp16

Well you seem cool and i love your signature, Prayers for Bobby is one of my favorite movie:slight_smile: