1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuteness

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jdeb1992, Jan 9, 2013.

1. jdeb1992

Well, I like being called cute, but lately, it has only been by old ladies I work with? I know I am not out too much as bisexual, but how can I at least get a girl my age to say it to me (although boy my age would be just as awesome.)

This looks kinda random, but it seems important to me, haha

2. -Michael-

This is vain.

Just flirt with people or post those attention whoring post on instagram and tumblr.

3. Yui

Yui

Do you want to be called cute because of your looks or because of what you do?

I have no idea what to do about the first option but the second should be rather easy. Just do really nice things for other people, your friends etc. I have been called cute when I asked someone sick if there's anything I could do for him/her, offered to bake cookies/get medication/whatever (depending on what they have). I love to bake (and I'm quite good at it if I do say so myself :grin: ) and I often bring people their favorite cookies/cupcakes as a surprise and I have been called cute for doing so every single time :slight_smile: This should work with other things, too. Think about opportunities to bring others joy, make them feel cared for etc. Sounds rather simple but every time I do some of the things mentioned above, people seem to be genuinely surprised and happy, so I guess it's not as common as I tend to think.

4. If its about your looks, a friend can probably tell if someone is checking you out haha while you're not l

5. Hatsupi Kona

Hatsupi Kona Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Try to get noticed. Usually when people call people cute, they are usually gossiping with people other than you. So people could be calling you it and you wouldn't even know!

Edit: Are you talking about kawaii cute or "he folds his napkin so elegantly" cute? I can't think of any other words to describe it so I apologize.

#5 Hatsupi Kona, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2013