1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your star sign? I'm reallly curious! ;)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MysticalFantasy, Jan 10, 2013.

1. MysticalFantasy

Out Status:
    Some people
    No pun intended on the curious part:lol:

Im in a loving, committed relationship with my beautiful girlfriend of 2 years, and i just wanted to say hi, and that im glad to meet you all here on EC! ^^

Can't wait to know more about everyone and their experiences. (!)

So back to the question, im an astrologer, numerologist, palmist, martial artist and all things mystical, hence the name. I love asking people what their sign is! So i hope you can give me an awesome welcome (&&&)
    By giving me a reply to these questions:

1) What is your star sign? :icon_bigg Im a taurus by the way
    2) what is your partner's star sign? :eusa_danc My girlfriend is a capricorn
    3) what star sign do you feel most connected to, or compatible with sexually, mentally and emotionally? :thumbsup: All earth and water signs for me!

And NO I AM NOT CHARGING! Dont ever go to a psychic, who charges you first. They are fake people. :slight_smile: Hope you all have a gay day! :smilewave

2. kem

kem

1) Pisces (?) I'm born on March 1st.
    2) My ex was Leo, August 29th. E: Virgo? Hmm confusing, different sources claim different dates.
    3) Don't know.

I'm not really a believer in astrology, although I want to keep an open mind.

3. MysticalFantasy

Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks Morphim! :thumbsup:

Your ex was a virgo! But has a bit of leo in him.

Being a virgo and you a pisces your exact polar opposites. Pisces are rather imaginative and have a lot of emotions going on, not always organised either. While your ex virgo is more colder and seemingly detached and likes to have things in order or perfection.

i couldnt help notice you were born on the first. Do you have a pioneering mind, and also very independent but also stubborn in your views? :slight_smile:

4. NicoleV96

NicoleV96 Guest

1) What is your star sign? Capricorn
    2) what is your partner's star sign? Don't have a partner, but I'll tell you my first ex was a Capricorn as well, and my second ex was Aquarius.
    3) what star sign do you feel most connected to, or compatible with sexually, mentally and emotionally? I don't really pay attention to signs, I'm usually good around everyone. It's really not about their signs, rather than about their personality. I don't really rely too much on star signs.

5. im capricorn 26th dec (worst bday haha)
    i feel most comfortable around anyone of any sign. well.... anyone really who is nice haha.
    although i can get on with almost everyone i butt heads with most leos and most aries signs are too in my face/clingy for my liking.

ex was a libra born oct 11th or 12th cant mind haha.

compatible sexually (although idk cuz nowt happened) i would say taurus idk about the rest though. there was this girl who was my ex but not serious and i just instantly felt safe around her sex wise.... that doesnt make sense but i know what i mean :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Deaf Not Blind

I don't believe in star stuff.
    That said I was born NOV 18, so I am supposed to be Scorpio. Was supposed to be born sooner, but I was warm in there and it was cold outside.
    I don't have a partner.
    I would have no clue about who I would be compatible to sexually, mentally or emotionally.

7. TheUglyBarnacle

To be honest, I don't believe in astrology and the like but, for some weird reason, I am fascinated by it.

1) I'm a Cancer but I act anything but that. XD
    2) No partner. >.>
    3) I don't pay much attention to what zodiac sign the people I know are but when I had read about the characteristics of each sign somewhere, I found Aquarius to be the most interesting

8. leer

Aquarius '' feb 14th'' am told it`s a water sign
    am single 'my ex was Scorpio '
    dont pay any attention at all to peoples star sign .

9. Given To Fly

Here goes...

I'm a Gemini, 15th June.

I'm single, but my ex gf is Cancer (I think?), 17th July.

Not sure what my supposed idea match is - I'm interested in the person :slight_smile:

10. MysticalFantasy

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hahaha it is true not to always rely on their SUN sign, because the date of your birth is very significant.

not everyone believes them but they to me, make sense ina certain way, about a persons personality.
    Capricorns with capricorns can be a very boring match if their birthdates are not compatible with yours. I wont go into detail there, unless you want me to, feel free to send me a pm asking me about it. Thats if you are curious!

Thank you so much for replying! :thumbsup:

11. iBlakexo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    1) I'm a very typical Aquarius :wink:
    2) N/A
    3) I'm not sure which sign i feel most compatible with, but I don't think I could ever date a libra :/

12. MysticalFantasy

Out Status:
    Some people

Hahaha yay another capricorn who likes other taureans! (!)

yeah that is indeed a general rule ^^ i too seem to not get along with with leo signs, libras and aquarius and aries! Your right, they are very dependent individuals, but also out there too much!

thanks for replying! I hope to get to know you better! :slight_smile:

#12 MysticalFantasy, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
  13. Hexagon

1) What is your star sign? Atheist
    2) what is your partner's star sign? Single
    3) what star sign do you feel most connected to, or compatible with sexually, mentally and emotionally? Other atheists.

14. Deaf Not Blind

Don't feel bad, he just has not had sex forever and don't want any...it gets him moody. (I think it maybe his time of the month! Shhh!)

15. MysticalFantasy

Out Status:
    Some people
    [GVIDEO][/GVIDEO]
    Hey leer! :smilewave

You being an aquarius is an air sign, actually! Not a water sign.

ooooh how was your chemistry between the sexy scorpio and you? Scorpios are considered to be the sexy sign!

thanks for your reply!:eusa_danc

16. silkfrog1292

1) What is your star sign? Sagittarius
    2) what is your partner's star sign? Single
    3) what star sign do you feel most connected to, or compatible with sexually, mentally and emotionally?
    I'm not too sure...I do tend to get along with people that are Aquarius quite well though. But I usually find, without fail, that I'm absolutely terrified of Scorpios....ugggh....

17. Hexagon

I never had a time of the month... I just dislike astrology.

18. Dreamscale

VIRGO, September 13.

Don't have a partner.

I don't know, it depends on the personality & interests of a person. Haha. But if it counts, I can say that they are usually Virgos, TOO!

Soo.. Is there something that you could tell about me based on my star sign? :grin:
    Any information would lessen my curiosity. I won't say that I believe in it but Astrology always mystified me. :slight_smile:

All this as we fly time & space on this tiny little planet in the outer arm of the Milky Way.. amongst the countless Stars & Galaxies in the Universe.

19. Deaf Not Blind

I undy, I am not into it myself, never read the newspaper thingy...so it cracks me up how others believe it very much. However, why would you post on here if you are not even going to give the girl your info? Okay, you don't like it, but that is your bias...I don't believe in it, but I am attempting to be nice cuz she seems like a nice person and a newbie. Don't you get it? If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all...or joke around at least and be kind.

20. Hexagon

Alright, fine, I was born 21st of September. I don't know what sign that is. I doubt it would define my personality anyway. And I've never felt emotionally attached to anyone of any star sign, so I wouldn't know which I would feel closer to.