1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy National Coming Out Day!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Seth, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Seth

Board Member Full Member

In honor of National Coming Out Day -- Wednesday, Oct. 11 -- the Human Rights Campaign is releasing a first-of-its-kind Straight Guide to GLBT Americans. Download this resource and find out more about how everyone -- gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and straight alike -- can help in the struggle for equality.

Want to see how Steven Spielberg, Bill Clinton, Jake Gyllenhaal, Ellen DeGeneres, Janet Jackson and other leaders and celebrities Talk About It? Watch the video below in honor of National Coming Out Day.

2. GuitarGirl1350

I'm glad someone but me knew it was NCOD. Seems everyone was like 0_o? There's a day for this???
    So I basically did come out to everyone who didn't know already
    basically 2 people
    hah
    except the churchy friends...Y'know, I don't even like most of my churchy friends...
    haha either way...
    Hope everyone wore their rainbows today ^_^

3. Happy NCOD! The LGBT group at my school distributed free rainbow and purple ribbons for people to wear to show their support, and there was actually a lot of participation -- more than I had anticipated -- so I'm happy! :slight_smile:

4. step49x

Wow, I just found out about this about 10 min. before I came here, from an email from a GS forum that I'm a part of. Wow, I'm uninformed... [​IMG] <-- i think we need to add that smilie...

5. tired_of_lying411

lol.. i didnt know this either.... didnt now there was even such a thing...

and to think i told someone new YESTERDAY..... oh well, im just glad there is such a thing..