1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ideal date/whaddya thinking??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by luvlontime, Jan 11, 2013.

1. luvlontime

Since its Friday, and no progress on my coming out, I thought I would start a new chit chat! :icon_bigg

What is everyone's ideal relationship date, vacation, activity with their dream partner? As my profile says, mine is a nice vacation to the mountains with "Mr. Right". Would definitely have to be in the winter, with some snow on the ground and a nice fire going. Him sitting there with me in between his legs and my back to his chest, and his arms wrapped around my shoulders, just snuggling me...ahhhh...in due time I know, but doesn't that just sound awesome?? :eusa_danc

So I was curious what everyone else's thoughts are for their future dates when they find happiness, because we all know we will! Good Friday night topic for anyone who is like me and in the closet and lonely, maybe? Ah hell, I don't know.

Lets see how it goes. I'm sure everyone has their own 4 P's :thumbsup: : "perfect place with the perfect partner"

2. lxlJDlxl

Yep. Yours, sounds awesome!

Mine would be, at the beach. Far away from our family and extended family. And we would be cuddling all throughout the night until we fall asleep.

3. 4AllEternity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm, well I've never really yearned for anything majestic or expensive. For me, I'd be happy just going out and doing something that's interactive (i.e not the cinema), like walking down a beach or something. I like to talk to the people close to me about whatever's on my mind, and would especially love being able to talk like that with someone that close to me. So, I'd be happy with anything simple spending time together, and then maybe going home and just cuddling, something sweet. Some people are all about sex after dates, but to be honest, I'd be happier just being able to hold someone ^_^. Sexual stuff is great, but for me, what I long for more is just the emotional intimacy. Sex would just be something fun to do together, but I could live without it easily.

4. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just walking somewhere scenic, like a boardwalk. But I'd also love being able to go over to his house and just take a nighttime walk through his neighborhood, maybe finishing up in his room in varying states of undress. :wink:. Anything that's somewhat private, so we have a lot of time just focusing on each other.

5. aconite

Those ideas sounds great, and I agree so much with 4AllEternity. Nothing better than just spending sometime together quietly.

If we have to be included in a trip, I'd like to go hiking or camping on a mountain (no snow, I hate cold!). Setting up camp together and cooking, that would be nice.

6. leer

this sounds a little cheesy but a picnic in the park would be nice

7. Van

Van

This!

Maybe wine, music, movies, cuddling...

8. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Share a couch and just cling to him all day while watching movies or playing games or something I guess. It doesn't have to be anyplace specific, that doesnt matter to me very much. I just want to be in the loving arms of another boy for as long as possible is all. (*hug*)

9. wilkysarah1

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hmmm... I would definitely want to be on a secluded beach somewhere where there aren't the sounds of the modern world (noise pollution), and at this point in my life, I'm a bit more attracted to guys, so I guess it would be with a guy, but I'm not quite sure... I think I would want to have lots of crazy activities to do, like ziplining and tubing and such, because I haven't done tubing and ziplining only once... :slight_smile:

10. BudderMC

A hike.

It's secluded and nature-y. It's a great way to get to know the other person. Doesn't matter if it's a first date or we've been together 5 years, you always learn something new when you have a heart-to-heart with someone.

11. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

Just in each other's presence, maybe at their place or mine and just spending the day together, doing whatever. Watching movies, going out for a walk, even just talking. :slight_smile:

12. Cthulhu

Watch a movie together, cuddled up on the sofa. That would be nice. :slight_smile:

13. Mochi

Love this. One of my fantasy dates (not necessarily ideal) is to take a girl to an indie theater and watch a silent film :slight_smile: i'd wear snazzy slacks, a silk vest, and a bow tie! Of corse, i'd snuggle with her through the movie and maybe sneak a kiss :kiss:

14. CupidBoy

CupidBoy Guest

I'm not picky, anything is nice if the guy is a gentleman and genuinely interested in me.

Now if I'm dreaming, a Kylie Minogue concert would be the ultimate date destination for me!

15. Eatthechildren

Hmmm...
    Just stay inside and cuddle :3 Maybe go to camden market/brick lane and just look at everything. I like private time though...

16. FemCasanova

Oooh, a hike in the Canadian nature :grin:

I always thought Canada looks so awesome, the nature pictures are amazing. So taking a hike in the Canadian wilderness with a tough chick who can keep up, put up a tent, make a fire, etc, that would be the dream date. And if you feel I am giving her too much work, it`s because I want to be the one with a weapon to guard us against wolves and bears, if we should get attacked. Though mostly bears and wolves leave you alone, it could happen if we`re not careful enough with keeping the food from smelling. So I`ll do that, and set the traps so we can catch dinner :grin: She`ll do the womanly jobs of cooking and fixing the tent :grin:

I would suggest that to my GF, but she would just roll her eyes. Even ducks scare her, so Canadian wilderness? Not going to happen :frowning2: And if I want to catch bunnies, I am going to have to prepare, cook and eat it myself. Because she`s not eating a bunny.
    *sigh*

17. LoveMusicPoetry

I don't know if I'm romantic or just boring, but my dream date would be a really beautiful girl who I can talk openly and laugh with. A nice warm sunny day, not too hot, a long walk in beautiful countryside, wild flowers, birds singing, maybe the sound of cows or sheep, a cuckoo and skylarks singing. The smell of fresh air and warm grass and maybe a trickling stream I'd take a nice picknick and we'd just sit alone in the sunshine, cuddling and chatting. Maybe a stop off at a nice country pub.

18. silkfrog1292

I don't really care.

As long as it's something that could allow me to devote all my attention to him, i'll be in heaven. :slight_smile:

19. DeanIsHome

Everyone's so romantic... I would like it if we went out to some really exotic and adventurous restaurant to eat something super cool then go back and play some FIFA on PlayStation

20. Nyanko

I'd love a beach date: playing in the water, building fail sand castles, BBQ and then cuddling at the end of the day. Ahh, it makes me wish it were summer. x3