1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

school teachers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by thegaymer, Jan 12, 2013.

1. thegaymer

is it me or is there always a teacher every year that is an absolute b****

2. Adarya

Well, I wouldn't say that there is always a teacher that is a bitch, but rather a teacher that is always a little bit stricter or more expecting of hard work from the students, and therefore give more homework and grades more sternly. I've at least had one teacher every year like that, in my experience anyway.

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't say EVERY year, but in my 6th grade English class, the teacher really was a bitch. Not only did she look twice her age and speak with the voice of a rock tumbler (heavy smoker I assume), but she would favor the girls in her class and harshly criticize many for the most minor things. She also gave a lot of work and was tough on grading, though in hindsight that was not reason to call her a bitch in itself.

There are good and bad teachers of course, but it is overly generalizing to say that there's one every year.

4. Lux

Lux

Yes absolutely. There are so many teachers who, for very specific and separate reasons, have earned a spot on my official Bitch List.

5. Caliber

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yeah at least all of my teachers are like , i like strict teachers because they help get the work done but some take it to a whole new level that's completely anoying

6. Rexmond

Luckily the only real "bitch" teacher retired just after Christmas. No one liked her, I was just really glad not to have her as a teacher! She had so many attitude problems it was shocking.

I must say though, there are only 2 good looking teachers in my school. Most teachers are females, which is kinda a bummer. All the straight guys enjoy most of the lessons. <.<