1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hair Loss!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Qx1, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Qx1

Qx1

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey there everybody!

I'm quire desperate, but I'm suffering from hair loss... I have really thin and smooth hair and I never really cared if there were a lot of hair in my brush, but.. today it was like I combed through and had half of it in it.
    Any idea what could help?

2. PatyR

Hello! My hair is about the same (thin), but I have a weird combination of smooth and curly. Our hair is delicate, very very delicate.
    You should try to be gentler when combing it; Don't use too much force, it only makes it worse... Don't rush. Try to use decent brushes and combs, get rid of old ones with damaged bristles or teeth. Buy hair treatments to hydrate and help fragile hair and use a good shampoo and conditioner.
    A good tip for tangled hair is to start brushing it from the bottom, then gradually get to the top.
    Also, try to avoid hair dryers and hair straighteners. Avoid, if possible, hairsprays and mousse.

Hope it helps!

3. plasticcrows

plasticcrows Guest

Some medications can cause hair loss. If you're taking any, review information online and see if any of the side effects include "alopecia."