1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone else having an off day?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AaronG, Jan 13, 2013.

1. AaronG

AaronG Guest

Today i'm just screwing everything up. This morning I fell out of my bed somehow and landed on my face, then when I went down to get breakfast I find out that we have nothing NOTHING to eat. So i'm sitting here with an empty stomach and a slightly pained head. Oh and I also smashed my knee into the edge of my door about 20 minutes ago.

Is anyone else just having a day full of crap?

2. Given To Fly

Not today, but I've had days like that, when nothing you do will work out. Best bet is don't try and do anything too important, and / or go back to bed lol.

Seriously though, I hear ye (*hug*)

3. starfish

Yeasterday it was in the mid 70s and then a cold front moved through. Now it is in the mid 40s. These quick weather swings are hell on my back. So I'm not doing much of anything today.

4. CTJ

CTJ

I've had a bad week lol.

Monday - Heat lamp blew on my vivarium, cost me £30
    Tuesday - Hit my head at work, cut my head open and i think i had a mild concussion
    Wednesday - Day off, yet still woke up at 6am and had to spend the day cleaning for a flat inspection. Somehow got bleach in my eye.
    Thursday - Burnt my dinner :frowning2:
    Friday - Surprise visit from the area manager at work and my department wasn't looking its best and i banged my head again
    Saturday - Regional manager (who i'd never met before) had a surprise visit and i thought she was a random customer and i was being rather short and impatient with her until she revealed who she was.
    Today - I'm waiting to see what happens next...

5. Jordz

Had one yesterday, got something squirted in my eye by a bloody mushroom and it stung for a couple of hours!

-I bet that sounds really strange :roflmao:

6. Abraxas

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I try to leave my off days strictly for when at work. Karma, Fate, or higher powers need not mess with my weekends.
    But, yes, I tend to have many off days. =\

7. plasticcrows

plasticcrows Guest

#7 plasticcrows, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
  8. koilfong

koilfong Guest

off days are saved for the weekdays, especially the ones where I have a test... which is like every other day it seems...

9. AaronG

AaronG Guest

I have off days quite often but today is like there's some malignant force trying to ruin my day