1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girlfriend hunt haha

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ohthecuriousity, Jan 13, 2013.

1. ohthecuriousity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well I'm wondering how on earth I can find a girlfriend when the ratio of straight to bi/lesbian/pan sexual girls are not exactly balanced... haha

2. Asari

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wish I could tell you. I can't seem to find any gay girls. I think all the cute ones are in the closet. :frowning2:

3. Jephano

When you find out, let me know.

4. Fire2free

Fire2free Guest

My girlfriend kinda found me so my best advise would be don't be to thick headed. I thought she was strait and just really nice to me. :roflmao: I actual didn't even know we were on a date till she started kissing me. I promise I'm not actually this stupid I just didn't realize it, my friends say I flirt with everyone & she seemed straight to me. O well guess it just happens when your both ready.

5. greendaisy

I don't know of a single gay girl in my city which kind of depresses me.

6. Fate

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    around here it seems every gay knows every gay, I don't know how but wow is it strange...
    If i'm talking to one of my gay friends and mention someone else that's gay, THEY ALWAYS KNOW WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT....

7. prism

I find it much more exciting to find someone when you're not looking, or when you least expect it. :slight_smile:

8. Caliber

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with you on that one, the girl i like is in the closet but i hope that she will be my girlfriend

9. Rebecca94

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    No clue. I don't know a single lesbian (that I'm aware of ...).

10. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

D': I need a girlfriend lol... I'm so lonely and don't have anyone to cuddle with (other than this one straight guy friend of mine... my other friends have started calling him my "straight boyfriend" just because we both live off of physical contact. lmao) but its near impossible to find one in the place I live. And it's not like I can join a lesbian dating site cause I'm only 14 x'(

11. photoguy93

I bet you will all say you know gay guys, just like I am going to say that I know girls. Haha.

It's tough. I am as single as the digit 1. It can be really tough. But we are accustomed to it, I guess. It sucks. But that's what we are all here for!

12. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

The only lesbians I know are way too old for me lol. I wish I could find some my age!

13. FML78grl

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I found my girlfriend at a charity event. I think if you are open to the people around you, it will happen. That's sort of how it works I think. Just open up to being social and engaging with people around you and you might just find that you "click". I think when you are looking for a relationship specifically, you find hook ups that are just a band aid for human contact. Be open to meeting new people and putting yourself out there in social situations. You never know what you might find?!?! Good luck! I wouldn't even begin to know where to start looking.

14. Tiny Catastrophe

You will find someone when you least expect it. Trust me. I spent time and energy looking for a girlfriend and that turned out bad. And then I met my best friend and I had a serious crush on her and I hopelessly flirted with her hoping she would maybe get the hint even tho I really didn't think I had a chance with her and one night my friend pushed me to tell her how I felt and what do you know, she had a crush on me too the whole time and was apparently flirting with me as well and we were both to stupid to realize what the other was doing. Point being we've been together for over a year and you'll find someone when you least expect it. Don't go looking. Let love find you. Yes I know it's cliche but it applies.

15. animequeen567

The only lesbian and bi people I know are people I'm not interested in dating. I wish I knew some pansexual people.

16. aeva

I'm having trouble in that area too. I went from one hetero relationship to another for six years, with no more than a few days in between. I have zero trouble finding guys (I currently have 5 that have confessed feelings for me). But I've realized over the last few years that I don't want a guy anymore. I've had two girlfriends, but neither were solid or particularly long-lived relationships...one I met through mutual friends, and one I met through an LGBT teen social networking site. After a year of being single, I finally couldn't stand it anymore (physically or emotionally), and just had to be with SOMEBODY...so I wound up messing around a bit with one of my straight male friends, which was something I never would have foreseen.

It's definitely tough, especially when there isn't really an established LGBT community in your area. Good luck!!