1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Fine Arts Hub

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gen, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Gen

Gen

I thought since we have plenty of artists, musicians, writers/poets, and the such here on EC that it would be nice to have a place to share and discuss with each other. Its always fun to see what other people are working on because it drives us to keep working aswell. So what artsy stuff have you been working on? ^-^

I'll start:

Well I have plenty of hobbies and usually have a lot going on, but I am going through a very rough and busy academic patch so I havent had much time to work on anything with them. But for a school related project, I was asked and have been working on this piece. Some of you have probably heard of it as it is becoming more popular. By Ludovico Einaudi.

[YOUTUBE]QHrIT-U5hvo[/YOUTUBE]

It shouldnt take me too long to get down, since there is a lot of repitition. Once I can find more time I can present something a little more amazing, but we will see.

So what are you guys up too? What music are you playing? What pictures have you drawn? What stories, or poerty, have you been writing? Feel free to post pictures, writing, or music as I have. Or even something that you may not have done, but enjoy or are planning to work on.

2. djt820

I'm still working on wrapping up my EP. Got vocals and bass to record for, I think, the final track. Vocals can a tricky son-on-a-bitch for me, though. After that, it's just getting it all copyrighted and whatnot. Should be out this year sometime and that will be a big relief off my shoulders.

3. Gen

Gen

Wow, thats pretty impressive. I admire people that do vocals because even if they arent talented, not everyone has the guts to do it. I sing all the time, but I could never do it in front of others. The idea of not knowing whether you are good or not would kill me lol.

4. Hatsupi Kona

Hatsupi Kona Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It would surely be nice to spread this! I listen to classical music all the time, but it is mainly the depressing type of classical. I have embedded some youtube videos of the music I listen to.
    [YOUTUBE]e33cI2zZ9ts[/YOUTUBE]

Best part: 3:05

[YOUTUBE]ruP672bL8eA[/YOUTUBE]

Best part: 1:50

[YOUTUBE]u69CkyLJUKU[/YOUTUBE]

Best Part: Anything after 0:20

[YOUTUBE]hOA-2hl1Vbc[/YOUTUBE]

Best part: 2:00

The First and Last video is the same piece, but I posted both videos because they are different styles of the same piece :grin:

I have plenty of more if you want!

#4 Hatsupi Kona, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
  5. djt820

Aw, thanks for that. It took me years to be comfortable with my singing voice. I was pretty damn terrible starting out. It really depends on person to person but you CAN improve your voice with time and practice, no matter how bad you may think it is. But I get you on that last part. Putting my voice out there for the first time is a pretty scary thing.