1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unknown skills or talents!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by shovelman, Jan 14, 2013.

1. shovelman

The reason I started this because just recently after I moved back with my Dad we were getting tired of eating out and it was also turning expensive but my dad is a terrible cook even if he's looking at a recipe but he's had his miracles a few rare times. One night I decided to give it a go and I made a ham and potato soup by following a recipe I had found online and it turned out amazing if I do say so my self. Now I cook almost every night and my little brother and Dad like my food every time (well mostly my Dad because my little brother is very picky about food).

Thanksgiving came around and we were going over to my uncle's house so I decided to try backing cookies once again, i had tried a few years back but they came out too gooey but still tasty, I made coco chocolate chip cookies. That night there was a lot of food served and my cookies were barely touched which kind off made me upset but I left them there anyways. A few days after thanksgiving I went up to my uncle's house and my cousin was there and she told me that she loved my cookies which lifted my spirits pretty high because she can bake some really great stuff so hearing those words from her were a good compliment.

When my brother's birthday came along I decided to bake him a two layer pound cake covered in a thin layer of chocolate frosting with some in between the two layers. The cake came out so delicious that before I knew it, it was gone.

So tell me what skills or talents have you recently discovered you had?

2. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I haven't discovered any new talents because I'm already talented at everything.

jk I haven't really discovered any recently.

#2 Austin, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2013