1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aargh, I really have troubles in Mechanics! All the time!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by darkestknight, Mar 1, 2008.

1. darkestknight

Haha, as title above, I'm in the college studying Biomed Engineering, and almost 35% of it consists of mechanical studies like Statics and Dynamics!

And the worst thing is, I never do that well in my Statics, almost flunked it, and now I'm struggling in my Dynamics. :roflmao:

Is it just me, or mostly those Mechanical stuff and studies are often very difficult? Thermodynamics and Fluid Dynamics are really crazy too. :bang:

Fortunately, I love studying anything Electronics and computers inside that course. I did okay with these two nowadays too.:icon_bigg

2. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi I'm in electrical engineering. My life is basically hell on earth. I absolutely despise going to school. For the past few terms luck is the only thing that got me through. Even the geniuses in the class are having major problems. I'm surprised the dropout rate isn't higher.

Are far as mechanical stuff all I did was first year physics and first year statics. The statics course was an absolute joke and I barely learned anything from it.

As far as course work, I enjoy the actual practical electrical part, but there's a lot of courses dealing with signals that's basically crazy math that I don't understand.