1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it me? or NY?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Latinokid, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Ok I live in New York right and you know it should be pretty gay friendly and what not but I see ZERO! ZERO! gay people around here i see not one not even in the streets. It's like they all got to together and moved far far away. It's like WTF? am i the only gay in NY? lol

any one else experience this?

2. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

Pittsburgh is full of gay people!

3. KatoKumi

Carlos<3

You live in QUEENS; there has to be a queen around there somewhere. ;p

And I used to think I was the only gay kid around here. And I'm from California. But idk, a boyfriend is like an animal. You gotta hunt for one. :]

4. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

Are you kidding, It's like every other guy is gay, and the others are bi. Maybe its just me, but I see a lot of gay guys

5. Kovax14

Kovax14 Guest

go down to greenwich village / NYU area, its full of queerfolk. i was there there the other day and really....its like every other guy haha

6. Zec24

Hmm, I think it might just be you. I was down on Hudson street in the Village last weekend and I saw plenty of gay people, but then again I was in a gay bar. Yeah, I think you're a little young for those though.

Keep looking, they're out there.

7. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know what you mean...in Cali, its EXACTLY like hunting...and right now....i havent gotten any yet...