1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do any of you guys do this? (girls and guys)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GoWithTheFlow, Jan 15, 2013.

1. If you see a cute guy/girl, do you acknowledge him/her? I know that's kind of counterproductive haha but I noticed that if I see a cute guy from kind of far away out of the corner of my eye I make sure that I don't look at him at all and pretty much ignore him as he passes by so that he doesn't know I'm checking him out. Interested to hear about you guys

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I do that if I'm trying to keep my orientation on the down low... Of course, even after coming out to my parents I feel uncomfortable if they think I'm checking a girl out... So yeah... I do that! I think it became instinct to hide my attractions. :lol:

3. SeerOfHeart

I'll sometimes do that, yeah. Depends on the person. For example, there's this girl I see around a lot but don't really know well personally (I have no idea what her sexuality is) and by now I'm pretty sure we both know that we've noticed each other in some way or another.

Half the time we'll actually smile at each other or whatever. But the other half of the time, when one of us looks at the other, the other person glances away. It's kind of awkward but it's a force of habit by now I guess xD

4. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No, I usually take in all the eye-candy until they catch me looking, lol. :eusa_shif

5. Dalmatian

In the street, I tend to take a good look. Even if that someone "catches me", I sometimes keep going. I mean, generally they just ignore me as I could just be a guy lost in thoughts, looking at them by accident.

It's more of a problem in other occasions. For example, there are a few guys in gym who I really can't afford to look at anymore, they'll think I'm weird. Or gay :grin:

6. Ticklish Fish

if I am sitting or standing, I -WOULD- subtly acknowledge whoever i find subtly attractive.

if i am walking and it's opposite direction or in traffic, I don't do that.
    also on crowdy places that robbery can occur while I check out boys LOL

SAFETY FIRST

7. AaronG

AaronG Guest

Its pretty obvious when I check a guy out. sometimes I'll even turn my head around just to get another look, and if he's walking away I'll pretty much stare at his butt like an idiot.

8. Abraxas

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    No, I tend to look for as long as possible, until they look my way, then I divert my gaze away from them so fast, my eyes roll into the back of my head.

...Then I try to get a few more seconds of looking in. =3

9. photoguy93

I look because I don't really care. I just look and don't stare. That's a huge tip! Haha.

10. Equalist

Equalist Guest

I rarely stare at people, but I glance over at them a lot. If I see one around, I try to keep a subtle smile on my face in case we make eye contact, kind of as a welcoming in case somebody did want to approach me and say/ask something.
    I've had guys constantly look at me though and I find it awkward. I don't like to give myself a false sense of hope that they're interested in me, so I usually just brush it off and move on.

11. Ok I'm going to do that next time haha it's so hard not to look. It's called self restraint people haha but hey whatever if I never see him again I guess I could look subtly. Thanks for answering.

12. jvn95

I look. A lot. If I like someone I cannot stay away. Unless I get a signal from them they dont want me around

13. jaysuss

I always give them a little way of smile or I wink at them. It is quite fun.

14. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Depends on the person. If they are muscular and sexy but look like assholes I may be careful. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

If I'm by myself, yes. I do that all the time. One awkward eye contact- then glue my stare to the floor if I think they're noticing. When I'm around friends, I'm more likely to discuss that person's attractiveness with them but I'd pretty much never have the courage to walk up and introduce myself, swap phone numbers, that sort of thing.

16. Van

Van

I always make eye contact if I find someone cute. :grin: Especially in the public transportation. Which is weird knowing how shy I am. But guys don't usually notice me, anyway. :grin: I know that sometimes it's probably uncomfortable for the guys when I stare at them, but it's not my fault that they're cure, right? :grin:

17. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am so bad about this. I will notice an attractive woman and check her out while I'm at work, but once she comes through my line, I can't look at her in the face. I think it's because I'm nervous. But I realize that I might seem a bit rude. So I eventually I try to find the courage to flash a warm smile, but it really depends on whether or not she seems friendly. And what's so weird about it is that I'm not a shy person. I just get shy around someone I find attractive. XD However, if I work with her or am around her enough, I will be myself. I guess it's because I'm not the type to pursue attraction or anything like that. For example, I never ask anyone out first, make the first move, or admit my attraction to them unless they pursue me first. I know that may seem a bit lazy, but it really has everything to do with how nervous I get around someone I find attractive. If I'm interested in someone, they will never know. That's why I hope that I meet a confident woman in the future who has more courage than me. >_<

18. CharlesFP

limerick PA About 1 hour from Philadelphia
    Well the weekend I came out to my mom she bought me a pair of mirror sunglasses so I can take in the veins without people knowing that I'm staring. :lol:

19. surfer 16

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I actually do that everyday to this guy at my school. I dont know him but we pass by eachother like 3 times a day, and I try as much as I can not to look in his direction, then making a quick check behind to get a good look:icon_wink (i'd say something but no one knows about me yet):dry:

20. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

Sometimes I do that, sometimes I'm kind of nervous doing it, because I feel like the person or people around me will notice. I guess I'll get more confident as I become more comfortable with myself! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: