1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What was your first "Real" relationship like?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AsIUsedToBe, Jan 16, 2013.

1. AsIUsedToBe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Basically what the title says what was your first real relationship like?

2. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

my 1st one was wonderful yet stressful bc i had to hide it alot but it ended up being found out.but still was with my bf but then i missed being single, i wasnt attracted to my bf at all. but yet i feel compassion and love for him. we`re still close but he doesnt trust me bc i cheated on him which i shouldnt have. i still feel bad

3. Crystal's Vaporeon

I'm still in my first relationship and the past year has been amazing <3 He has helped me so much to become a better happier person. He always makes me smile and knows me so well.
    Though a lot of people say our relationship isn't a real relationship because he lives 6 hours away and we have never met but he makes me happier then anyone else and for me it could be any more real.

4. IrishEyes1989

This is a really good topic!

I guess my first real relationship was when I was 19. I was going out with my second boyfriend. We met through our drama club at uni. I thought he was just the cutest thing lol. He was hilariously funny, which was a huge turn-on, and he was a bit of a bad boy, which I adore. I'm attracted to rebels hehe. Anyway, it was one of those relationships that built up very quickly. We weren't even really friends when we started dating. We were just acquaintances when we went on our first date. We went out for dinner and then bowling and I remember he picked me up and twirled me around in the air when I got a strike. It felt like something that only happens in the movies.

We had a lot of fun together and it lasted for about six months, but in the end he just wasn't mature enough for me. He was a year younger, which didn't matter to me, but I think it really made a difference when push came to shove. Luckily we were able to remain friends because we would be in that same drama club together for the next 3 years lol.