1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am so confused and lost on my own

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Chann, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Chann

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I am having a very confused, lost, and stressful moment. I have been alone and lonely since I realized that I have no one with me like my friends and families. They are getting married or in serious relationship, but I am not. I am 28 years old man having no girl friend or boyfriend, but I really need one at lease someone I can share and be with. I have a lot of feeling with men and sometime with women (hard to explain). There are girls who really want to be with me, but mostly I don't feeling with them at all and it makes me feel so nervous and stressful, so I decided to get away from them and be alone. I have feeling with some men, but I don't they have the same feeling as I do.

In my society, it is not easy to be gay. No one in my family or friends would understand and accept it. Coming it not the option. I really want someone to share and talk to about my feeling. I am too tired to be alone and lonely. Please say something so that I can feel that someone is with me.

2. aspiecarer

Hi Chann
    you are not alone and good you found this community.
    If coming out is too difficult in your society how about just 'having a friendship' so to speak?With whoever you prefer?
    Surely there must be places where you live where you could meet likeminded people?
    The most important thing I think is to realise that you are not alone,you are not the 'only gay' person around ,there are others and eventually you will find them.
    At least as a starting point you can talk on here...

3. Chann

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    hey aspiecarer, thanks for your advises and sharing. I don't think I belong to any group in particular. I just want a live that I can share with my friends and family that I have had. I have a lot of questions on where to move on from here. What my life is going to be like? I want someone I can talk with individually not in a group or anything. I feel sometimes that I don't even want to exist anymore.

4. Chickenlover

...trees and rocks and rocks and trees and WATER!
    First of all, welcome to EC! :smilewave
    You don't have to worry about being alone. At EC we all care about you. (*hug*) We know what you're going through. Many of us have felt the same.
    I don't think anyone could give you a magic solution to help you get a partner, but I'm sure that you'll find someone. Trust me. You just have to be patient. Why not spend more time with your friends? If they are good ones they should be people who will always be there for you, even if you can't come out to them.
    Remember, you are never alone. There's a lot of us out there and we're all going through similar things. If you ever want to talk, just message me. (*hug*)

5. Chann

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Chickenlover, thanks for your support. I really don't know that to do and to say at the moment. I could not sleep last night almost the whole time. I felt like the world is so empty for me. I do want to spend more time with friends but they all seem to have their own lives which is so different from me and I can't take it when I feel even more lonely to be with them sometimes.

6. aspiecarer

Hi Chann..yes p.m me too but otherwise just keep posting and you'll see that many of us have (or are) in a similar situation when you feel you are different to others and they all do their own things which are considered 'normal' by society.