1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girlfriends

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Caliber, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Caliber

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    one question, how for the love of all that is made of chocolate get/find a girlfriend, its dam impossible for me!. if i did find one how would i 'court' her and make her happy, any advice would be nice.
    i can be quite a nervous person around people, especially around girls that i find cute, sigh, maybe i'm just hopeless

#1 Caliber, Jan 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
  2. many women are gay you just may not know.
    flirt with who you want/like see how they react.

you can meet someone literally anywhere. in a park, in a club, in a pub, in a library, in a coffee shop, anywhere. well where they are stationary, bit weird if youre running after someone who is walking along and like 'hello i want to talk to you' lol.

do you have an lgbt group you could join? not for dating, more so for friends who are lgbt might help you a bit.

3. Jim

Jim

I can't flirt at all. I just don't understand it, so picking up anyone in bars or whatever is virtually impossible for me. Also every girl I know is straight which sucks, and I only like older guys..

I met my girlfriend online. We both have fandom tumblrs, and we both joined a sort of group about nerdy stuff on FB, then got chatting on there and she used to roleplay by text with me. It just sort of went from there and now we're going out :slight_smile:

4. GabrielTai

Tips: Work with what you've got. If you're shy, use that. If you're confident, use that.
    Personally, I'm shy and awkward with new people, especially women. They find it cute most of the time, and sweet.

But the two biggest tips I can give you are 1) watch the movie Hitch, and 2) just be yourself. Chicks dig that. :slight_smile: