1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My first GSA meeting!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CharlesFP, Jan 17, 2013.

1. CharlesFP

limerick PA About 1 hour from Philadelphia
    So I went to my first GSA meeting to day. And I can't even begin to say how nice it was. I saw like three friends that I was debating about coming out to and today found out they are gay too!! When I was talking to them today they said they were so nervous about telling me. And nomater how much a forum helps it can't compare to actualy going to a meeting with other people that I know.

#1 CharlesFP, Jan 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
  2. ShawnThePanda

In a cacoon waiting to become a Shawnerfly
    Wow! I'm actually coming out at my next GSA meeting. >~<
    And I know right! I love my GSA meetings because everyone is so nice and supportive.

3. Caliber

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    that was some luck you had seeing them there and finding out they are gay, i bet its a huge relief for you i wish i had that kida luck, i want to go to my local LGBT group but i only have one way of getting there cus my mum doesn't want to take me

4. CharlesFP

limerick PA About 1 hour from Philadelphia
    I was so lucky to see my friends there. I also meet a guy named **** (he isnt out yet, hence the*) and we've been talking since then and he is so nice. I wanna ask him out but I don't really know how. I've never been the one to ask someone out and I really need some help.