1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i feel like i take opposites attract to a new level (within the same.gender)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sunnii, Jan 17, 2013.

1. sunnii

Like I get opposites attract but I feel like I'm a bit not exactly meticulous but there are things I take not on.

Like I NEVER wear blue but I love hot guys in blue. Same with suits, I hate wearing suits but I love hot guys in suits, even guys with wrinkles on their forehead, I fucking hate wrinkles and admit I try my hardest to not move my forehead to avoid wrinkles.but I like that in a guy. Oh also I am OBSESSED with being thin buty I like a guy with a few extra pouds

Basically what I don't want in me I really like in a guy. Is that cool I find it weird. Maybe it explains my low self esteem. What I see in me I don't find sexually and romanticallattractivey

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't think it's unusual to be attracted to people who are opposite of us. It's natural to look for a partner who will "complete you;" i.e. has different talents than you.

For example, many (not all of course) introverts like extroverts and vice versa. We like those with unique and separate skills/styles.

I prefer a partner who loves to cook because I absolutely loathe it for example. And I like girls who wear make up, but I never wear any myself because it takes too much time. :lol:

3. 4AllEternity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I tend to be the opposite, I like guys who are like me. There's no Freudian reason for that lol, I just like a guy that I can share my interests with, who can understand me.