1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marijuana?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Divopix, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Divopix

How do you guys feel about it?

Sometimes I think it's unattractive, especially when girls do it. But I don't see it as a huge drug or anything.

2. photoguy93

It smells terrible. I have absolutely no clue why people do it. At all. I mean, if you do it - the ok. Fine. It is your life. But it just seems like a total waste.

3. Shiny Espeon

I've never tried it, nor do I ever plan to try it, but I think it should be legal, just so the Government can tax it to Hell, like they do with cigarettes.

4. Calico

That makes sense I guess. I'd still never try it though.

5. Divopix

Why wouldn't you guys try it? Just because you don't see the point of it? Or because you believe into the whole "cancer" and "it will kill you" shit?

It's so big for teens because how easy it is to get, how cheap it is, and how it doesn't fuck you over as bad as alcohol, I suppose.

6. photoguy93

They should tax it even more! Haha. Smoking is terrible, but it doesn't create an alternate state of mind. You can smoke and drive, and live a normal life. You can't with marijuana. So tax it!

---------- Post added 18th Jan 2013 at 11:42 PM ----------

I think it's stupid. I also don't want it messing with my mind. I have anxiety issues and I don't want it messing with my mind, like it has messed with others.

7. vyvance

The smell makes me want to vomit. I never want to be around someone that smells like it. Feel free to smoke away on your own though.

8. PillsHere

I'd avoid it purely for this reason. I once lived in a place with two smokers. One cigarettes, other weed. While I don't knock either, to each their own. When the weed smoker lit up I had to get out of the building because I could not stand the smell and it was like someone set off a bug bomb in the house.

The cigarette smoke wasn't pleasant either, I just thank God it didn't expand as badly as the weed did.

9. Shiny Espeon

This, basically. I feel like a prisoner in my own brain already. With pot, I think I'd lose it all together.

10. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think people are more unattractive when they do it and I wouldn't really want to date someone that does it regularly. Same thing with alcohol, getting drunk isn't cute. I've tried weed twice and didn't like it at all.

11. Divopix

I have anxiety problems as well, so I haven't smoked weed for a long time, but I find that it used to help me, to be honest.

12. photoguy93

It sucks! It is disgusting, but that's important. Can you imagine if it smelt like roses? Haha

13. FunnyMonkey

I never really liked it and I find it a turn off ,but I don't care if you do it as long as it's not your life.

I like my booze. but I don't get drunk I just have a few drinks with friends on a night out.

14. photoguy93

Yeah. With all the craziness in the world, I just don't want to mess myself up. I will drink, because it's fairly benign if handled correctly. I'm not knocking anything - just saying that I don't like it.

15. Shiny Espeon

Drinking isn't really an option for me, either. But that's because there's a history of liver disease in my mom's family, and alcoholism in my dad's.

16. photoguy93

Well, the yeah, don't do it! But I guess there's that section of us, too. A lot of people just assume we are prudes. But we have logical, meaningful reasons.

17. Alexander69

I absolutely detest it! It's disgusting and a cheap drug for people.....drugs are bad end of discussion no one can change my mind on this topic I have a strict no weed policy I was in a sort of "relationship" with this guy who smoked pot all he wanted was pot pot pot pot pot and he eventually went to E, MDMA and shrooms so I don't feel a sense of security around people who do drugs of any type they are "trippin" right?

18. photoguy93

Gotta agree. A friend told me he got to the point where weed didn't phase him. I think he went on to more. P

19. FJ Cruiser

I'll go ahead and buck the current trend and admit that I actually like it, and the good stuff usually doesn't smell bad, just earthy. It helps me be at peace with the world and allows my brain to open up and conjure all sorts of great imagery. It's something I've done maybe once every month or two, and I've had a very positive experience every time. I trust it far more than I do alcohol.

20. J Snow

I smoke on occasion, though not often considering I only want to do so when I can pretty much be alone at night and be antisocial. Though I'm not the hugest fan in the world, I personally view it to be far safer than the alcohol and tobacco I engage in as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.