1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

girl or boy??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jim, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Jim

Jim

So I'm on the train to see my gf and I was waiting at the station on these seats and I noticed these 3 girls opposite me. They were the kind of age when they're just becomming teenagers, so they're kinda judgy about everyone and everything- they kept pointing to this man and whispering stuff, though I couldn't work out what they thought was wrong with him- he seemed prerrt normal, but anyway, when I sat down they notcied me and immediately started subtely (not) whispering to eachother, and I heard them go "do you think she's a she or a he?" "Is that a boy?" And I couldn't help giggling to myself because this is the first time anyone (that I know of) has even QUESTIONED my gender, rather than supposing I'm just a butch girl.

Anyway I just found it kinda funny that I managed to mindfuck these kids by being manly haha. I'm not sure whether it counts as passing but at least I'm getting there!!

2. ForceAndVerve

Well I'm glad you found it amusing. Just can't believe how rude those girls were. Saying it whilst you were in front of them, within ear shot. -.-

3. Eatthechildren

XD Lucky! People just think I'm a girl when they see me D:

4. Madeleine

I'm glad you enjoyed it. A couple years ago, when I was trying to be a straight boi, sometimes people would call me Ma'am, and inside I felt weird (I sort of liked it, but I didn't want to), but I was VERY embarassed.

5. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Haha this happens to me all the time! It is kinda fun isnt it?! :wink:

6. 4AllEternity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Should have said "Hello ladies. Look at your man. Now back to me. Then back to him, now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me." :grin:

7. J Snow

Ugh I keep feeling like I'm in that androgynous zone you seem to be in, but then I get sir and what not at work. It doesn't help that my work uniform is somewhat more masculine than feminine (a polo and khakis)