1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Were you born gay?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ok455, Mar 2, 2008.

1. ok455

Do you believe you was born gay or did it happen at some point in your life?

And for those who answered it happen at some point in my life was you attracted to the opposite sex?

i was never born gay. I remember when i was younger i had crushes on girls. And then around 13 years old i believe thats when i start noticing guys and thats when everything changed i call it the dark period because it was a depressing moment. And i simply lost interest in girls and start liking guys full time. I still get attracted to girls its not the girly girls its lesbian girls that dresses like a guy and acts like a guy.

#1 ok455, Mar 2, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2008
  2. Re: was you born gay?

Lol I had to have been born liking guys cause there are still days when I'm majorly uncomfortable with that part of me and I know I can't do anything to change it.

3. sngl

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: was you born gay?

As long as I can remember, I have always liked guys. If my friends and parents had told me that it was ok, I never would've gone through 10 years of denial and missing out on all the fun :confused:

4. iPieman

I was born gay. I did have a straight/Bi phase though.

5. trumpetkid23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I think it really depends on the person and their experiences, but I firmly believe that I was born gay. If I wasn't born gay I've always had the type of personality and interests (which I believe are innate) that would have resulted in my being gay no matter what. I know I was meant to be gay, which is quite ok with me. :slight_smile:

6. Ty

Ty Guest

Usually you discover your gay when you get into your teens because thats when puberty starts. Remember, your brain is still growing and developing until the age of 18 =/ so a sudden interest in guys as you start puberty doesn't mean you've 'turned gay'. You've always been gay, but this part of you has just developed properly and has emerged.

Thats what I believe anyways.

7. Gustav

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    you are born to be gay, in my opinion. whether it be a gene or some mishap in pregnancy, the homosexuality is present and usually does not surface until your brain reaches the point in puberty when you "like others."

8. jroakwood

i can remember that ive liked guys since i was veryyy little.
    like... 1st grade or earlier.

i know that i was born gay.

9. sngl

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

me too...1st grade actually

Just the other day I was looking through my journal (yeah I have something like that, I just write some of my thoughts down sometimes) and I was very surprised to see that I wrote something like 'I am really confused. I don't know if I'm bi or gay, but I'm not completely straight that's for sure'. And I wrote this less than a year ago. I completely forgot that I also went through a 'bi' phase lol :eek:

10. Hepcat

Yes, I was definitely born gay, there's no way around it. Although I only realised it when I was 14.

11. Jerr

Up until now nobody but one girl has known this...

Me and her were swinging on the playground in Primary school... K-2nd grade so I was 5-7...

I asked her if she were a boy, who would she like? She laughed. I said if I was a girl I'd like (Insert name I STILL remember here). She laughed and threatened to tell him as a joke. (I sooo wasn't amused... I was panicked! ...although if it had gotten out that I was gay at that age maybe everything would have been better... meh)

So my answer is I was born that way.

12. pirateninja

Funnily enough when five year old girls play with dolls, they usually roleplay as the mom, don't they?

Well, I always roleplayed as the dad. I think that in itself says enough.

13. lodiug

I think I was born bi. When I was little I had crushes on girls! At the same time I had crushes on a few guys too, but I didn't know what to call it!

14. Connor

Connor Guest

Yes, I think I was born gay. My upbringing was normal, so why else would I be as I am? And anyway, for as long as I can remember I've seen boys as being nicer than girls to look at - so I can't draw any other conclusion, really.

15. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've been gay for as long as I can remember. Even before I knew what sexuality was, I was recognizing attractiveness in men much faster and more often than I was in women. I exhibited several of the traits that stereotypically belong to gay people when I was a kid, and I probably dropped quite a few hints (unknowingly, of course).

16. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

I think I was born gay.

17. lodiug

Hey wander! I like your sig!

18. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I used to be straight, didn't really begin looking at guys since I was like 12 or so. And I liked girls for sure...

19. Ty

Ty Guest

And I used to love baking cakes and using the washing machine :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

20. Alexander

well I pretty much came out of the womb and yelled PENIS, other than that, I don't think I was born gay.