1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I cant believe that just came out of my mouth.. <(*~*)>

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by remainnameless, Jan 19, 2013.

1. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Tonight I was with a bunch of friends and we were watching Lord of the Rings at a friends house.
    Everyone was talking about the attractiveness of the characters, and I just said without thinking "Frodo has really beautiful eyes" and then I realized what I said. VERY luckily, no one really noticed cause we were all talking at the same time.

What situations have you guys been in like this? soembarassing :icon_redf

2. Oblivion

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Too many times...D:
    The most recent being when I was sat with my mother, who I'm not out too, and for some reason in the middle of the conversation said 'well if I had a girlfriend and some guy tried to steal her, I'd put up a fight'. Then realised and instantly tried to desperately cover up my mistake.
    Either my parents are in denial about my sexuality...or they're just waiting for me to say something first, because I'm the least subtle person in existence.

3. Calico

I once said "I'm as straight as a circle," to myself and my dad overheard:icon_redf . Luckily he believed my " I'm so crazy," explanation.(!)

4. returning

Wow, never

AKWARD

And I agree, he does have beautiful eyes:slight_smile:

5. Shiny Espeon

I haven't ever done this, but one of my friends keeps outing me to other people. The people she outs me to, it's no big deal to me whether or not they know. But still, I don't like that she keeps outing me.

6. Rainbow Music

First of all, yes, Frodo DOES have VERY beautiful eyes. I wish I had his eyes. And second of all. Yes, one time when it was the first day of my Junior year of HS, there was this new teacher, and he was FIIIIINE and I was sitting in the Cafeteria at lunch with my friend, and the new teacher walked by us, and without even thinking I'm just like "DAMN, HE IS SO F***ING SEXY!!!" My friend looks at me bewildered and says, "Wait, are you gay?" I'm just like "Oops!" What's worse is that I ended up having him as a teacher that year for spanish. Oh my god, that was just complete torture.

7. Hatsupi Kona

Hatsupi Kona Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This reminds me when one of my friends I came out to started yelling " Hatsupi! LOOK! LOOK! He is checking you out! LOOK! " in the middle of lunch when a guy almost everyone assumes is gay started checking me out. Luckily, everyone thought she was talking to the person sitting next to me than to me.

8. hmph

hmph Guest

elijah wood is hot

i am pretty open about my sexuality. if i see a cute girl, i have no shame saying so. even to people who don't know my sexuality. like whatever they are cute?

9. returning

Elijah "wood"

;giggles;

Sorry about that. I'm tired and immature

10. Hatsupi Kona

Hatsupi Kona Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Shall I bring up Natalie Wood?

11. returning

:roflmao: (I get really immature when I'm tired)

12. Hatsupi Kona

Hatsupi Kona Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There isn't really anything funny with Natalie Wood... She was an actress that drowned. There has been many jokes like "What is a wood that doesn't float? Natalie Wood." I think she drowned like 30 years ago I think. I'm tired.

13. returning

Oh..............that's really sad and akward. I'd never heard of her. :icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf :icon_sad: I feel kind of sick :confused::bang::bang::bang::bang::icon_sad::icon_redf:icon_sad::bang::confused::icon_redf:icon_sad::tears::eek::icon_sad::icon_sad::bang::icon_sad::confused::bang::dry::eusa_doh::icon_sad::dry::kiss::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::icon_sad: I honestly actually feel like throwing up now... I'm so sorry:bang::icon_sad::confused: I should have looked her up before posting :bang::icon_sad::tears:

14. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Haha ya it was awkward for me but alreay looking back on it, it's funny.

15. Adarya

Unfortunately, I've done this many times

My latest one was I was caught checking-out some girls in a magazine by my sister and right in the middle of the car with my parents in the front seat she asked me "See something you like?" Luckily, my father didn't hear.

I also almost came-out to a couple of my friends one day. We were talking about boys and I was asked about what my "type" is. Without thinking at all I said "Not much into boys. I prefer the curvy variety." and then my eyes got really wide when I noticed what I'd said. Thankfully, I don't think they got what I meant/ laughed it off.

16. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    @Adarya ya all I could do was laugh it off :slight_smile:

17. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If any of you have ever seen the original "Miracle on 34th Street" (old B&W Christmas film), Natalie Wood was the little 8 year old girl in it :slight_smile:

18. 4AllEternity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I tend to be pretty good at restraining myself, in fact, too good sometimes. I take it to the point that I tend to act differently than I really am, around new people. It makes it hard to meet people like me, since I tend to not volunteer any information about myself.

The closest I've come to something like this is having the strange compulsion to say I'm bisexual to my parents. It hits me at the most random times, I'll be thinking about something completely unrelated, then suddenly catch myself about to say "I'm bisexual". Like, I can almost feel the word in my mouth, before I realize it.

19. CTJ

CTJ

I was once talking to my mum about me losing weight, i said that i needed to lose more because i still have a fat ass.

Mum - "You dont wanna lose any more weight, guys with no ass are horrible. Guys need a good ass."
    Me - "Yeah i know..."
    *instant fear at acknowledging guys asses to my mum*
    Me - "..I know, you're always telling me"

A very quick back track, but mum did give me a funny look.

20. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Oh ya, I know that feeling too. I thought I had perfected the art restraining myself, I have never said something like this before (it's pretty funny) I guess I just got caught up in the moment, since I have always loved Frodo and Sams bromance.