1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has this ever happened to you before? <(*~*)>

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by remainnameless, Jan 19, 2013.

1. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Tonight I was with a bunch of friends and we were watching Lord of the Rings at a friends house.
    Everyone was talking about the attractiveness of the characters, and I just said without thinking "Frodo has really beautiful eyes" and then I realized what I said. VERY luckily, no one really noticed cause we were all talking at the same time.

What situations have you guys been in like this? SOembarassing :icon_redf

2. GingerGuy

I've been in these situations many, many times. Thankfully, most of my friends now that I'm gay by now, but when I'm at open parties, I always need to control myself.

And really, I wouldn't worry with saying something so innocent as "Frodo has beautiful eyes".

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I forgot that I wasen't out to my boss. My boss started to talk about how hot Katy Perry is. We got into a whole conversation about it. At the end, he realized that he was talking to me and was like "woah... You like girls." It was really funny. Later on in the conversation, he said that at least he didn't have to worry about me dating anybody there. (I'm currently the only female employee....)

4. LoveMusicPoetry

I was watching the telly last night in the presence of my husband and I blerted out without thinking, 'Corr, she's fit!' Fortunately he never listens to a word I say. Also, a really hot girl came and sat by me on the bus earlier, I was giving her the eye without even realising it. I also had a go at him for moaning about an old woman he was dealing with at work. He said she was a miserable self-centred old cow because she'd never got married. I had a right go at him along the lines of, 'ytf should she marry a man if she doesn't want to? It's not the law that every woman has to hand herself over to a man.' I cann see this pretense is going to end sooner rather than later, and tbh I wish it would. If it wasn't for the fact that I have nowhere to live and I know he'd take to the booze, I'd tell him tonight.

5. therunawaybff

Hah, it's so funny you said this, I was just thinking about it at work last night.

We were talking about that movie Jack and the Giantslayer, and the girls were talking about how cute Nicholas Hoult is and I found myself debating his attractiveness with them (and how I personally feel he's better-looking as a zombie) for a good few minutes before I realized that was sort of an odd thing for a guy to comment on in public.

6. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I suppose if your out to some people & not others, then you are being yourself when you are with the people who know you are Gay & when you are with the people that don't know it's easy to forget that your not completely out, if that makes sense Lol :slight_smile:

7. TheUglyBarnacle

(Yesterday, while we were on the topic of hot girls in our school)
    Me: My class has the hottest girls.
    Guy Friend 1: True.
    [...]
    Me: There is M.
    Him : And J. And V.
    Me: Totally agree about J. Meh about V.
    *slightly dreamy look* And C.
    Him: *excited* Oh, yeah. She's gorgeous.

Then the topic sort of changed.

Some time later (on the topic of what type of girls two friends of mine like):

Him: [...] and I also really like these fierce girls with the ripped jeans, converse shoes, rock 'n' roll attitude-
    Guy Friend 2: Like Avril Lavigne?
    Me: Joan Jett.
    Guy Friend 1: Yeah, like Avril Lavigne. Especially when they take care of their hair and the rest of their clothes are ripped and wild. [...]
    Me: Yes. You mean the ones who are independent and have this devil-may-care attitude.
    Guy Friend 1:Yeah. The ones you have to chase after and you'll like it.
    Guy Friend 2: I wouldn't like that.
    Me: Well, the other type do give you this serenity when you see them but these ones make you go all wild.
    Guy Friend 1: Exactly. [...]
    Me: Yeah. The kind of girl who will punch your arm if you're being stupid.
    Not too painfully.
    Guy Friend 1: Yeah. And if you're fighting, they'll push you, swear at you and then leave. Then you'll grab her arm, she'll scream in your face and somehow you'll end up kissing.
    Me: We have the same fantasies, man.

Somehow they still think I'm straight.

8. fuzzywuzzy

I was in school with two friends of mine (girl and boy). Out to both but one of them (the girl) refuses to believe me (because of my history with dating girls). I'm talking to the boy who is my gaming buddy as well:

Him: Damn these girls constantly hitting on me on facebook are starting to get annoying...
    Me: I know right. If I get a boyfriend I'll make sure he's the same nerd as us.
    Him: *smiles*
    Girl: Whaaaaat?!
    Me: Oh,nothing,nothing! *blushes*

9. Devious Kitty

I'm sorry, but all of you are so adorable! (*hug*)

10. Renge

Looking at some celebrities in the magazine with my friend
    Me: Oh look! She's sooo gorgeous
    Her: The guy is hot!
    Me: No he's ugly.. and oh this one is pretty!
    Her: Oh hmm not bad
    Me: Ah! Taylor Swift! *points at the book*
    Her: Hey, It's Harry Styles! *points at the other side*

And she still thinks I'm straight?