1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm bi...and I like this (possibly) straight girl? Help?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by iHeartUxoxo1, Jan 20, 2013.

1. iHeartUxoxo1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Okay so this is probably going to be quite lengthy, but i'll try to keep it as short as possible.

So I am a freshman in high school, 15 years old, and I think im bisexual. Or at least bi-curious. I started getting more sexual thoughts about girls back in December, and from then on I just couldn't keep my mind off of possibly being in a relationship with a girl. I've never had a boyfriend or girlfriend, but I do think both guys and girls are really attractive. I've never kissed anyone either. Loads of guys like me, but I reject them all. I guess just all the guys at my school are just really arrogant and obnoxious, and unattractive so there is no point in liking any of them.

Now onto the real problem... there is this one girl in two of my classes, who I have developed an very huge crush on. She's on my sisters cheer team so I know her, but we aren't exactly friends. I've never even had a conversation with her before. We've only exchanged a few words to each other, and that was BEFORE I started liking her. I'm really not sure if she is bi/lesbian (not many people at my school are open about those things) but she's ALWAYS looking at me. She even compliments me daily on how pretty I am, or what I'm wearing, etc. My sister even comes home from cheer sometimes and says that she talks to her about how gorgeous I am. In my first period (one of the periods that I have with her) she will walk in and I've noticed that the first thing she looks at, is me. Now I am not the most outgoing, confident person, so I instantly get all jumpy and start blushing when she does so. It's so weird because my heart starts racing when I think about her, and it starts pounding when I actually see her in person. I've never been like that about anyone before.

She is so incredibly funny, super nice, smart, and oh gosh soo beautiful. I'm always having fantasies about her, and I really want to see what it would be like to kiss her and stuff. I just wish that we could at least be friends or I could find out if she is bi/lesbian so I could show her im interested in her. She might be straight, but I never see her talking to guys. She's always hanging around girls. Sometimes I even get a bit jealous when I see her talking and laughing with her friends. Last night I even started crying because I wanted her to like me. Is that sad or what?

Omg you must think im going insane or something. This might not even make sense, but could you please give me an answer on how to become friends with her, get her to like me, or whatever in the world you can give me advice on. Pleaseee im in desperate need of help. I've never liked someone so much and it's really irritating me because I don't even get to talk to her, and that's all I want to do :frowning2:

And I've seen that so many other people have the same problem as me, but all of those people are friends with the people they like! I'm not friends with this girl, so I have a completely different situation from theirs. It's terrible. Please help!

2. Caliber

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been there before, and am still possibly there. I have a friend who is on the bus with me and goes school with me, but i know for a guarantee she's not les/bi and is homophobic. i know how you feel when you say (the quote above) it gets better over time but for now it can be really painful :icon_sad:

3. IrisM

Ask your sister about her. If you aren't out to her, do it nonchalant. "Oh, the girl from your cheer team was talking to me and I think she's very nice, what is she like?"

That should give you a little something for background. Say Hello, but make sure not to hover over her too much. Smile at her, make her feel welcome, and give her a compliment. If you can find out anything about the music she likes or her hobbies, try them out then bring them up in a conversation to her. Just make sure you've listened/tried whatever she's into or she might feel upset that you didn't take it seriously.

That's the best I can come up with, I've never dated or tried to before so... >.>

Best of luck, hope she comes around. =)