1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had time with my father's girlfriend

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lynngv, Jan 20, 2013.

1. lynngv

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I had time with my father's girlfriend Patti yesterday and I met her son for the first time.Patti and I went shopping and knows I love shoes,told her I have over 50 pairs of heels,boots and sandals.I bought a couple pairs of heels and she asked if I had enough pairs of shoes,told her no.She bought a few things and I did buy a couple pieces for my wardrobe also.Had lunch too and was on me.Went over to her son's apartment and I met him for the first time,his name is Alex.Looks like Alex and I will get along,saw I was very nice.He does drag and saw pictures of him dressed as his drag queen side.Even invited me to his next show next week,I am going including Patti and my father.Alex is 4 years younger than me,he just turned 30 on Friday.He is cool about having a sister that is transgendered,he is gay and has a boyfriend named Benjamin.Plus a friendship has started and we opened up to each other.I am respectful to his gay lifestyle.Patti says Alex and I will do great being step brother and step sister.

2. KnightAssassin

Thats great for yall !

3. lynngv

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Alex said I was not alone being rejected,bio did this to him when he came out to his father when he was 17 years old.Has an ex step brother that called him names.Alex knows I will not do that to him.