1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Do You Like To Wear?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Robellious, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Robellious

Hiya. Just Wondering:

What Do You Like To Wear?

As for me; I like to usually wear Skinny-Fitted Kahki/Black Jeans with either a
    Graphic-T/Button up with a Cardigan/Jacket. Usually with my Brown leather oxfords. :icon_wink

What about you?

2. Hatsupi Kona

Hatsupi Kona Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I wear black skinny jeans ( they have to be skinny, every other jeans are too baggy on me ), a solid-color t-shirt ( usually black, dark red, or dark teal ), black shoes, black socks, and I part my hair to the left.

3. Yui

Yui

Dresses. And skirts. And high heels. :slight_smile:

I'm girly like that haha :grin:

For every day wear it's usually a tank top with a cardigan + mini skirt with tights and ballet flats :slight_smile:

4. renfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I usually like wearing just shorts and a t-shirt, preferably with a video game or comic book reference, but mainly because I'm not much into fashion and that's all I have.

If I had the choice I would wear black or dark red pants, with a patterned shirt (squares or vertical lines) and a close vest or dark sweater with a red or black bow tie. Some classic sneakers, and maybe dark rimmed glasses.

5. Abraxas

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Golf polyester shirts, or a decent "dress" shirt, usually a dark pair of jeans, and square-toed, leather slip on dress shoes, and from time to time a driver/flat cap, but it has to match what I'm wearing.

But at home, I only wear novelty shorts and t-shirts. =P

6. leer

I have a few jeans that are a comfort fit on me I don't enjoy tight fittings much as they get me all sweaty at work i dress formal I have a lucky shirt that always makes me feel good:eusa_danc also sportswear .

7. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

Mostly t-shirts with music, film, or Doctor Who references. The occasional hoodie. Skinny jeans or jeggings. The occasional studded belt. My favourite boots or converse shoes.

---------- Post added 20th Jan 2013 at 06:55 PM ----------

I also have a couple flannel shirts and striped tops...

8. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Generally I wear t-shirts and jeans, though while I'm not accustomed to much beyond that I'm starting to develop a liking more stylish hoodies, casual jackets and sweaters. Also trying to readjusted to the idea of wearing long-sleeved shirts [whether the henley type or button-down stuff.]

While I don't have a "style" at the moment, I imagine it's going to veer toward, what one of my online friends described as, 'Accidental Hipster.' :lol:

9. Rivers

Most days, I wear a tie (or bowtie), blazer, and button down with the occasional sweater vest thrown in. On others, I wear a turtleneck with my black pinstripe suit. I tend to stick out because of my clothes, so everyone around town (I live in a suburb) knows who I am, or at least recognizes me.

At home, I always wear a solid black t-shirt (I have so many, it's not even funny). And I wear black, plastic rimmed glasses all the time (I have horrid eye vision).

10. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I usually wear skinny jeans/shorts, t-shirts, singlets (tank tops), cardigans or sweatshirts. All depends on the weather. I always wear Vans sneakers or thongs though, aha. And sometimes my glasses (which are black rimmed) since my eyesight isn't the greatest, either.

I prefer wearing hoodies with jeans at all times, though. My fashion sense is called "I'm cold and lazy".

11. andersonh09

andersonh09 Guest

Usually baggish jeans, t-shirt, hoodie and ridiculously colored sneakers. Occasionally a button down shirt and jeans that aren't all patched. I'm not much on fashion.

12. justaguy2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    A t-shirt, usually a neutral color such as gray, brown, black, hunter green, white etc. and a pair of low rise boot cut jeans. I usually keep a gray or green hoodie with me too, as you can see i'm pretty keen on appearance :wink: lol

13. Dauntless

Out Status:
    Some people
    Whatever is on top. I gave up planning what I wear. Being a mechanic, I own one pair of "nice" cloths, and they come about about once a year. If that. I dont look raggy, but at the same time, I am never out to impress.

Remember, the best pair of Jeans are the day you are ready to throw them out..

14. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Hoodies, jeans, and hi tops.. and a belt to compliment the outfit :lol: ( I'm joking of course :dry:slight_smile:

I would wear a different variety but.. I'm a bit too fashion conscious.

15. Vernox

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    On most days I'll just be in torn jeans and a t-shirt.
    One of my favorite outfits is - black fitted jeans, black dress shirt tucked in, black shoes, white belt. Bam.
    I manage a clothing store so I try to keep up with the newest looks :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Although one odd thing about me is that I ONLY wear cold colors. There isn't a single item in my closet that's a warm color. Only white/black/grey/cold colors.
    And it's not even intentional - I just recently realized that about myself

16. VDoof

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Jeans, tshirt, flip flops in the warmer months, slip on shoes in colder months (no idea what the shoes are actually called), hoodie
    I generally don't pay much attention to what I'm wearing.

17. jp16

Boxer shorts are really comfortable.

18. bubblesh204

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I usually wear a graphic tee or something with a white, gray, or black button down over it with skinny jeans and converse. I could care less about what exactly I look like on most days..

19. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    In the winter, skinny jeans or jeggings with a sweater and leather boots. In the summer, short shorts, a tank top, and cute flip flops.

20. NickTsuki

NickTsuki Guest

Usually skinny jeans with t-shirt, but wear pretty much anything from mini skirts to baggy pants depending on my mood and where I'm going. Lately I'm 60% of my time in pj's (lazy) :wink: